|1||–Cecil Taylor Quartet*||Johnny Come Lately||7:10|
|2||–Cecil Taylor Quartet*||Nona's Blues||7:41|
|3||–Cecil Taylor Quartet*||Tune 2||10:34|
|4||–Gigi Gryce-Donald Byrd Jazz Laboratory*||Ray's Way||8:30|
|5||–Gigi Gryce-Donald Byrd Jazz Laboratory*||Bat Man||7:20|
|6||–Gigi Gryce-Donald Byrd Jazz Laboratory*||Love For Sale||7:41|
- Alto Saxophone – Gigi Gryce (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Bass – Buell Neidlinger (tracks: 1 to 3), Wendell Marshall (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Drums – Dennis Charles* (tracks: 1 to 3), Osie Johnson (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Liner Notes – Bill Simon
- Photography By – Burt Goldblatt
- Piano – Cecil Taylor (tracks: 1 to 3), Hank Jones (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Soprano Saxophone – Steve Lacy (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Trumpet – Donald Byrd (tracks: 4 to 6)
© 2002 The Verve Music Group, A Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Release comes in a miniaturized cardboard reprint of original sleeve w/folded liner notes facsimile in original size inside.
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31458 97642 4