Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By, Conductor, Piano – Gil Evans
- Design [Cd] – Tom & Ellie Hughes
- Liner Notes [Original] – Gene Lees
- Liner Notes, Supervised By [Prepared For Cd Release], Liner Notes [Cd Release] – Michael Cuscuna
- Producer [Original] – Creed Taylor
- Remastered By – Dennis Drake
- Research [Tape Vault Research] – Phil Schaap, Seth Rothstein
- Supervised By [Prepared For Cd Release] – Richard Seidel, Seth Rothstein
#3: recorded April 6, 1964 at Webster Hall, New York City
#4a, 4b, 5: recorded September, 1963 at A&R Studios, New York City
#6, 7: recorded October 29, 1964 at Van Gelder's Recording Studio, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
#8, 9: recorded May 25, 1964 at Webster Hall, New York City
Tracks 1, 6 to 9 additional tracks on CD only.
Tracks 6 & 7 previously unreleased.
Track 9 unedited version - previously unreleased.
Digitally remastered directly from the original master tapes at Polygram Studios, USA.
℗ 1964 PolyGram Records, Inc.
© 1988 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Printed in West Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 422-833804-2
- Matrix / Runout: 00422 833 804-2 02 ✻
- Matrix / Runout: Made in Germany by PMDC
- Other (Distribution Code): POL 900
- Label Code: LC 0383
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 01K6
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|V6-8555||Gil Evans||The Individualism Of Gil Evans (LP, Album, Gat)||Verve Records||V6-8555||US||1964||Sell This Version|
|V6-8555||Gil Evans||The Individualism Of Gil Evans (LP, Album)||Verve Records||V6-8555||US||1964||Sell This Version|
|539 630-2||Gil Evans||The Individualism Of Gil Evans (CD, Album, RE)||Verve Records||539 630-2||Spain||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|833 804-2||Gil Evans||The Individualism Of Gil Evans (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Verve Records||833 804-2||Germany||1988||Sell This Version|
|424 543-1||Gil Evans||The Individualism Of Gil Evans (LP, Album, RE)||Verve Records||424 543-1||Spain||1989||Sell This Version|