Gioacchino Rossini / Zoltan Kodaly* ; RIAS Kammerchor*, Chor Der St. Hedwigs-Kathedrale*, RIAS Symphonie-Orchester Berlin, Ferenc Fricsay – Stabat Mater Nr. 7-10 / Psalmus Hungaricus Op. 13
- Alto Vocals – Marianna Radev (tracks: A)
- Bass Vocals – Kim Borg (tracks: A)
- Chorus – Chor Der St. Hedwigs-Kathedrale*, RIAS Knabenchor (tracks: B), RIAS Mädenchor (tracks: B), RIAS Kammerchor*
- Composed By – Gioacchino Rossini (tracks: A), Zoltan Kodaly* (tracks: B)
- Conductor – Ferenc Fricsay
- Liner Notes – K. W.*
- Orchestra – RIAS Symphonie-Orchester Berlin
- Soprano Vocals – Maria Stader (tracks: A)
- Tenor Vocals – Ernst Häfliger*
Side A is labeled as Side 3.
The first part of Rossini's Stabat Mater is released on 18 203 LPM.
Only notes on Kodály's Psalmus Hungaricus (in German).
Inner side of front gate contains the lyrics of Psalmus Hungaricus in Hungarian, German and English.
B-side also released on B-side of catalog number LPEM 19 073
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Side A): D.P.
- Rights Society (Side B): BIEM
- Other (Runout side A): Made in Germany K_4 032276 STS 18204 A
- Other (Runout side A): Made in Germany C L 4 032288 CS 18204 B