- Cello – Jean-Philippe Feiss, Marine Horbaczewski
- Electronics – Jim O'Rourke
- Mastered By – Giuseppe Ielasi
- Producer – Bruno Stucchi, Fabio Carboni
- Strings [Strings Score], Directed By, Sleeve Notes – Giovanni Di Domenico
- Viola – Jean-François Durdu, Nicole Miller (3)
- Violin – Ananta Roosens, Benoit Leseure
Comes with a 3-panel deluxe art print.
ARCO is born out of two necessities, strongly interrelated: 1) creating a sonic space where the concept of waiting (patience?) can turn into form, and 2) doing this together with Jim O’Rourke, a musician who finds in form and its use his true greatness; The structure of the composition is quite simple: it is based on a cell of four repeated notes (the “DNA” of the piece), forming a melodic/harmonic texture which slowly freezes into suspended, levitating chords, in which the passing of time itself becomes a sort of harmonic extension, and in which the strings and the splendidly rich sonic palette of the electronics fuse into the true essence of Form.