Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer [Engineered By] – Jack ClarkGuitar – Greg Bone, Nick Coler, Shawn LeeMixed By – Tim PowellProducer [Produced By] – Brian Higgins, XenomaniaProgrammed By [Additional Programming By] – Jon Shave, Tim 'Rolf' Larcombe*Programmed By [Programming By], Keyboards – Brian Higgins, Tim PowellWritten-By – Gary Paul Skardina*, Marti Sharron, Stephen Mitchell
Coordinator [Production Co-ordinator] – Vanessa LetocqMixed By – Ren SwanProducer [Produced By], Keyboards, Drum Programming – Graham StackProgrammed By [Original Programming By], Guitar [Wah Guitar By] – Bryan McFadden*, Jonathan ShortenTechnician [Bryan McFadden And Jonathan Shorten Assisted By] – Matt FurmidgeWritten-By – Bryan McFadden*, Jonathan Shorten
Guitar – Toby ChapmanProducer [Produced By] – Betty Boo, The Beat Masters*Written-By – Barry Gibb
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Made By – Disctronics, UK
- Produced For – Brian Rawling Productions
- Mixed At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – Metrophonic Studios
- Engineered At – Soundsurfer Studios
- Mastered At – 360 Mastering
- Published By – Anidraks Music
- Published By – Mitchell Music Corporation
- Published By – Porchester Music
- Published By – Wellbeck Music Corp.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Gibb Brothers Music
- Mastered By – Dick Beetham
01 / Published by Anidraks Music / Mitchell Music Corp. / Porchester Music / Wellbeck Music Corporation. Mixed @ Eden Studios.
02 / Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd. Produced for Brian Rawling Productions. Mixed at Metrophonic Studios, England. Keyboards and drum programming at Soundsurfer Studios.
03 / Published by Gibb Brothers Music.
Mastered @ 360 Mastering
Jump is featured on the Girls Aloud album Sound Of The Underground, which includes the hit singles Sound Of The Underground, No Good Advice and Life Got Cold, available from 17th November 2003.
Jump is taken from the film Love Actually and is featured on the Love Actually soundtrack, available on Island Records.
Inlay & disc:
℗ 2003 Polydor Ltd. (UK) © 2003 Polydor Ltd. (UK). The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Polydor Ltd. (UK), a Universal Music company. Made in the EU.
While not noted anywhere, this is CD1 of a 2-disc set. CD2 can be found here.
Release housed in a j-card case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 14103 8
- Barcode: 602498141038
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC00309
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS 9814103 01
- Matrix / Runout (Mould on inner hub): MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0411
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0431
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|9814530||Girls Aloud||Jump (CD, Single, Enh)||Polydor||9814530||Australia||2003||Sell This Version|
|9814103||Girls Aloud||Jump (CD, Single)||Polydor||9814103||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|none||Girls Aloud||Jump (For My Love) (CDr, Single, Promo)||Polydor||none||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|JUMP1||Girls Aloud||Jump (CD, Single, Promo)||Polydor||JUMP1||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|JUMP1||Girls Aloud||Jump (CD, Single, Promo, Car)||Polydor||JUMP1||Spain||2003||Sell This Version|