Tracklist Hide Credits
Soloist [Piano Solo] – Giuseppi Logan
- Alto Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Flute, Piano, Composed By – Giuseppi Logan
- Art Direction – Bert Glassberg
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Howard Bernstein
- Bass – Eddie Gomez (tracks: B2), Reggie Johnson (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums – Milford Graves
- Engineer – Art Crist (tracks: B1, B2), Richard L. Alderson* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Sam Feldman
- Liner Notes [Jazz Notes] – Eric Larrabee
- Piano – Don Pullen
Side B recorded by Bell Sound.
- 180 Riverside Drive address on back cover and labels
- Titles above the spindle hole on the labels.
- The track Wretched Sunday is listed on the cover and labels but is not on the LP.
Second catalog number on labels.
Track B1 is listed as 8:30 on the cover and 8:39 on the label.
Copyright © 1965 by United International (ASCAP)
Liner notes Ⓡ copyright 1966 by Eric Larrabee; reprinted with permission from Harpers Magazine, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): ESP-1013-A¹ Bell Sound sf
- Matrix / Runout (B): ESP-1013-B¹ Bell Sound sf
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|1013||Giuseppi Logan||More (LP, Album, RP)||ESP Disk||1013||US||1966||Sell This Version|
|1013, ESP 1013||Giuseppi Logan||More (LP, Album)||ESP Disk, ESP Disk||1013, ESP 1013||US||1966||Sell This Version|
|ESP 1013||Giuseppi Logan||More (CD, Album, RE, RM)||ESP Disk||ESP 1013||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|TKCZ-79130||Giuseppi Logan||More (CD, Album, RE)||Venus Records (5)||TKCZ-79130||Japan||1993||Sell This Version|
|1013, ESP 1013||Giuseppi Logan||More (LP, Album)||ESP Disk, ESP Disk||1013, ESP 1013||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|