Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Jim Webb*
|A2||(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
Written-By – Otis Redding, Steve Cropper
|A3||If You Go Away
Lyrics By [English] – Rod McKuenLyrics By [French] – Jacques BrelMusic By – Jacques Brel
Written-By – Billy Edd Wheeler
Written-By – R. Gibb-B. Gibb-M. Gibb*
|A6||Fate Of Man
Written-By – Glen Campbell
|B1||Dreams Of The Everyday Housewife
Written-By – Chris Gantry
|B2||The Straight Life
Written-By – Sonny Curtis
|B3||Reason To Believe
Written-By – Tim Hardin
|B4||You Better Sit Down Kids
Written-By – Sonny Bono
|B5||That's Not Home
Written-By – Billy Graham*
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Canopy Music
- Published By – Time Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – Redwal Music Inc.
- Published By – East Publications
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Corporation
- Published By – Bexhill Music Corp.
- Published By – Quartet Music Inc.
- Published By – Nemperor Music Ltd.
- Published By – Glen Campbell Music
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Viva Music, Inc.
- Published By – Faithful Virtue Music
- Published By – Chrismarc Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music, Inc.
Catalog number ST 103 appears on spine can back cover, ST-103 appears on label
A1 published by Canopy Music
A2 published by Time Music Co. Inc. / Redwal Music Inc. / East Publications
A3 published by E.B. Marks Music Corp.
A4 published by Bexhill Music Corp. / Quartet Music Inc.
A5 published by Nemperor Music Limited
A6, B5 published by Glen Campbell Music
B1 published by Combine Music Corp.
B2 published by Viva Music Inc.
B3 published by Faithful Virtue Music
B4 published by Chrismarc Music / Cotillion Music, Inc.
All selections are BMI except "Wichita Lineman" which is ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: T ST-1-103 B-6 1 53
- Matrix / Runout: T ST-2-103 B-6 1 53
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 43) View All
|ST 103, ST-103||Glen Campbell||Wichita Lineman (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||ST 103, ST-103||US||1968||Sell This Version|
|ST-103||Glen Campbell||Wichita Lineman (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||ST-103||US||1968||Sell This Version|
|00602557280913||Glen Campbell||Wichita Lineman (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Capitol Records||00602557280913||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|NR 5043||Glen Campbell||Wichita Lineman (LP, Album)||Ember Records||NR 5043||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|T 103||Glen Campbell||Wichita Lineman (LP, Album, Mono, San)||Capitol Records||T 103||Brazil||1969||Sell This Version|