|1||St. Louis Blues March||4:30|
|2||Peggy, The Pin-Up Girl||3:42|
|6||Oh, What A Beautiful Morning||4:16|
|7||There Are Yanks||3:22|
|8||Everybody Loves My Baby (But My Baby Loves Nobody But Me)||2:56|
|9||Enlisted Men's Mess||2:26|
|10||I'll Be Around||3:30|
|11||There'll Be A Hot Time In The Town Of Berlin||2:40|
|12||People Will Say We're In Love||3:10|
|13||Pearls On Velvet||3:35|
|15||It Must Be Jelly||2:56|
|16||Jeep Jockey Jump||3:00|
- Arranged By – Danny Gool, Jerry Gray, Jimmy Jackson (3), Mel Powell, Norman Leydon*, Perry Burgett, Ralph Wilkinson
- Arranged By, Trombone, Conductor – Glenn Miller
- Bass – Joe Schulman*, Trigger Alpert
- Clarinet – Peanuts Hucko
- Drums – Frank Ippolito, Ray McKinley
- Guitar – Al Milton, Carmen Mastren
- Piano – Jack Russin, Lou Stein, Mel Powell
- Producer – Michael Brooks (2)
- Reeds – Fred Guerra, Hank Freeman, Jack Ferrier, Jack Saunderson, Mannie Thaeler*, Vince Carbone
- Tenor Saxophone – Peanuts Hucko
- Trombone – Dick Halliburton, Jim Harwood, Jimmy Priddy, Larry Hall (2), Nat Peck
- Trumpet – Bernie Privin, Bobby Nichols, Jack Steele, Steve Steck, Walter Holland (2), Whitey Thomas, Zeke Zarchy
- Vocals – Arthur Malvin*, Eugene Steck, Lynn Allison, Murray Kane, Steve Steck
The personnel list covers the period from their first broadcast on 17 July 1943, to 22 June 1944. In addition to the listed instruments were a French horn and a 21-piece string section.
Track 8 - Autumn 1943.
Track 15 - 14 October 1943.
Track 1 - 29 October 1943.
Track 12 - ? December 1943.
Track 17 - 11 December 1943.
Track 6 - 18 December 1943.
Track 10 - 25 December 1943.
Track 9 - 22 January 1944.
Track 4 - 5 February 1944.
Tracks 3, 16 - 12 February 1944.
Tracks 7, 13 - 19 February 1944.
Track 5 - 18 March 1944.
Track 2 - 25 March 1944.
Track 14 - 8 April 1944.
Track 11 - 22 April 1944.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7863-56360-2
- Barcode: 07863563602
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|6360-1-RB||Glenn Miller And The Army Air Force Band||Major Glenn Miller & The Army Air Force Band, 1943-44 (LP, RM)||RCA||6360-1-RB||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|R32J-1074||Glenn Miller And The Army Air Force Band||Major Glenn Miller & The Army Air Force Band, 1943-44 (CD, Album, Mono, Promo)||RCA||R32J-1074||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|
|ND86360||Glenn Miller And The Army Air Force Band||Major Glenn Miller & The Army Air Force Band, 1943-44 (CD, Album, Comp)||RCA, BMG Music||ND86360||Europe||1987||Sell This Version|