|2||All Die Trying||9:19|
|3||You Shall Wonder Why||6:36|
|5||Edge Of The Earth||9:05|
- Bells – Michael Dead
- Drums [Accompanying] – David Bosh (tracks: 5)
- Guitar – John Gojcaj (tracks: 8), Michael Dead
- Keyboards, Sampler – David Martin (2)
- Percussion – Shelley Soma, Wolfgang L.
- Percussion [Loop] – David Bosh (tracks: 2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – G.L.O.D.
- Violin [Illyrian] – Frank 107
- Vocals – Frank 107, Shelley Soma
GOD GOLD spirit unto matter, GLOD
Application of certain "god" aspects
in a third dimenxional plane;
aspects that are uniquely expressed
through individual experience.
Inner re evoluxion cums thru utilization
of WILL to unwedge from self blinding limits.
Thus MAGICK / IMAGINAXION is intuitive and personal.
Sensaxions unfold to transmute
Musick into WILL - Silence out of Sync.
In-sighting aural CHAOS (babble on babalon, ...)
"Order In Thy Head - Disorder At Thy Feet!"
Thought and Reaxion set forth bi energy unhindered.
"So Shall Wee Sing"
You can read this text on the double-page booklet :
This recording was originally released as a limited edixion vinyl. Produced, recorded and mixed by GLOD. Special thanks to the following: David Bosh for accompanying drums on E.O.E. and percussion loop on A.D.T. John Gojcaj for guitar on Abandoned House. Studio assistance: M.E. Clark and Tim Kas. Photograph: Christa Leonard. Additional decadence: T.M. Caldwell.
Tracks 8-9 were recorded live - to bee played at low volume for concentrated affect.
First edition - 1992 DoGDay Recording.
Second edition produce by Luiano Dari (Musica Maxima Magnetica), 1994.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 016670 020226
- Matrix / Runout: EEE22 14 A3