|Part I: "Blood, Monsters, Darkness"|
|2||Children Of The Underworld||3:46|
|Part II: "Friendship Is Friendship, War Is War"|
|Part III: "Fuck The World, Kill The Jehova"|
|7||Temple Of Agathon (Instrumental Version)||2:41|
|8||Written In Blood||3:20|
|9||Pope Of The Black Arts||2:51|
|"Reborn Through Hate"|
|VHS-2||Children Of The Underworld (SECAM)|
|VHS-4||Children Of The Underworld (PAL)|
- Bass – Ceasar* (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Film Director [VHS-1 to VHS-4] – Ed Grain
- Guitar – Lord* (tracks: 1 to 2), Mörgoth (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Layout – Agathon*, Holy Records
- Music By, Lyrics By – Agathon*
- Other [Makeup Assistant in "Children of the Underworld"] – Tomi Putaansuu
- Recorded By – Kai Hiilesmaa*
- Remastered By – Bruno "The Wizard" Gruel*
- Synth, Vocals – Agathon*
- Vocals – Whisper* (tracks: 1 to 6)
"Reborn Through Hate" CD
Tracks 1 & 2 taken from album "Blood, Monsters, Darkness" 6.6.1998
Tracks 3 to 6 taken from demo "Friendship Is Friendship, War Is War!" 6.6.1997
Tracks 7 to 10 taken from demo "Fuck The World, Kill The Jehova!" 6.6.1996
Catalogue number on CD is HOLY45CD.
Holy recs ©+℗ 99 printed on CD.
"Reborn Through Hate" VHS
Catalogue number on VHS is HOLY45CDVD.
Video clips are recorded in two standards PAL and SECAM.
Recorded at MD studios and originally mastered at Finnvox (Hellsinki/Finland).
All songs were remastered in March 1999 at Top Master (Paris/France).
Asylum & Children of the Underworld video clips were recorded from the 23.5.1998 until 24.9.1998.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (VHS): 4001617254677
- Matrix / Runout: ['DADC' logotype] A0100279363-0101 12 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94D8
- Rights Society: SACEM/SACD/SGDL/SDRM