Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Head Over Heels||3:38|
|A2||Turn To You||3:48|
|A4||Beneath The Blue Sky||3:00|
|A5||Forget That Day||4:25|
|B1||I'm The Only One||3:29|
|B2||Yes Or No||4:04|
|B3||Capture The Light||3:15|
|B4||I'm With You||3:37|
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Produced At – Genetic Sound
- Engineered At – Genetic Sound
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – △26389
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Published By – Daddy-Oh Music
- Published By – Some Other Music
- Published By – Lipsync Music
- Published By – Ya Hoo Daddy Tunes
- Published By – Carlooney Tunes
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Hansa France
- Art Direction – Douglas Brian Martin
- Bass, Lead Guitar, Vocals – Kathy Valentine
- Drums – Gina Schock
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Allen*, Jim Russell, Philip Tennant*
- Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Charlotte Caffey
- Lead Vocals – Belinda Carlisle
- Management – Front Line Management
- Management [Vocal Direction] – Nathan Lam
- Photography By – Chris Craymer
- Producer, Engineer – Martin Rushent
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Jane Wiedlin
- Written-By – Caffey* (tracks: A1, A2, B5), Schock* (tracks: A3, B4), Wiedlin* (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B2 to B5), Valentine* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B5)
Translucent vinyl [looks black until held to light when it's see-through and gray colored]
Sticker may be present on cover which reads:
GO-GO's contains: HEAD OVER HEELS
TURN TO YOU
I'M THE ONLY ONE
pressed on AMEX high quality vinyl
printed in U.S.A. © 1984 I.R.S. Inc. sp70041
Issued with Custom Printed Inner-Sleeve with Lyrics, Credits, Etc.
℗ © 1984 I.R.S. Inc. © 1984 International Record Syndicate, Inc.
A1 published by Daddy-Oh Music/Some Other Music, ASCAP
A2 published by Daddy-Oh Music/Lipsync Music, ASCAP
A3 published by Ya Hoo Daddy Tunes/Some Other Music, ASCAP
A4 published by Some Other Music/Lipsync Music, ASCAP
A5, B3 published by Lipsync Music, ASCAP
B1 published by Some Other Music/Carlooney Tunes-Rare Blue Music, Inc./Creeper Music, ASCAP
B2 published by Lipsync Music/April Music, Inc./Hansa France Music, SACEM
B4 published by Ya Hoo Daddy Tunes/Lipsync Music, ASCAP
B5 published by Lipsync Music/Some Other Music/Daddy-Oh Music, ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A, on label): SP 070041.A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B, on label): SP 070041.B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A etched): MR △ 26389 AM SP 70041-A M2••
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B etched): MR △ 26389X AMSP070041-b M2••
- Barcode (Scanned): 04479700411
- Barcode (Printed): 0 4479-70041-1
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|SP 70041||Go-Go's||Talk Show (LP, Album, RCA)||I.R.S. Records||SP 70041||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|SP 70041||Go-Go's||Talk Show (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||SP 70041||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|CS 75041||Go-Go's||Talk Show (Cass, Album, Tra)||I.R.S. Records||CS 75041||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|SP 70041||Go-Go's||Talk Show (LP, Album, Club, CRC)||I.R.S. Records||SP 70041||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|QEL-S-25038, SP 70041||Go-Go's||Talk Show (Cass, Album)||Epic, Epic||QEL-S-25038, SP 70041||Philippines||1984||Sell This Version|