- Arranged By [Strings] – Robert Jan Stips (tracks: B4)
- Art Direction – George Osaki
- Bass, Harp [Mouth] – Rinus Gerritsen
- Design [Album Design Concept] – Barry Hay
- Drums, Percussion – Cesar Zuiderwyk*
- Executive-Producer – Fred Haayen
- Guitar, Vocals – George Kooymans
- Illustration [Cover Illustrations] – Corstiaan de Vries
- Keyboards – Robert Jan Stips
- Mixed By – Andy Knight, John Kriek
- Photography By – Graham Hughes (2), Paul Gerritsma
- Producer, Arranged By – Golden Earring
- Recorded By – Jan Schuurman, John Kriek
- Saxophone [Sax] – Bertus Borgers
- Slide Guitar – Eelco Gelling
- Vocals – Barry Hay
- Written-By – B. Hay*, G. Kooymans*, J. Fenton* (tracks: A4)
Mixed at I.B.C. London.
Produced by Golden Earring for Red Bullet Productions.
All songs published by Feelgood Music.
All songs: ©1975 New Dayglow/Snamyook Music B.V.
All rights U.S.A. and Canada controlled by Feelgood Music Inc.-ASCAP.
℗ 1975 Polydor International GmbH
Printed in Germany by Gerhard Kaiser GmbH, Essen.
Made in Austria.
Comes with fold out poster/lyrics inlay.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, stamped): Q (turned left 90°) 2417 301 S1 3 20
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, stamped): AB (turned left 90°) 2417 301 S2 3 20
- Rights Society: Austro Mechana
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|2417 301||Golden Earring||Switch (LP, Album)||Polydor||2417 301||Germany||1975||Sell This Version|
|MCA-2139||Golden Earring||Switch (LP, Album)||Track Record, MCA Records||MCA-2139||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|847 160-2||Golden Earring||Switch (CD, Album)||Polydor||847 160-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|847 160-2||Golden Earring||Switch (CD, Album)||Polydor||847 160-2||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|2485 585||Golden Earring||Switch (LP, Album)||Polydor||2485 585||Netherlands||1975||Sell This Version|