Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Brasil) Ind. E Com. Ltda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Licensed From – Estúdio Eldorado Ltda.
- Glass Mastered At – SME Brasil
- Produced At – Asas Estúdio Produções Fonográficas
- Recorded At – Estúdio Cameratti
- Mixed At – Estúdio Cameratti
- Mastered At – Cia de Áudio
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – peermusic
- Published By – Cara Nova
- A&R – Vagner Garcia
- Art Direction – Charles Mountfort
- Artwork – Apoena Alves, Jane Lopes
- Artwork [Concept By] – Fernando Zarif
- Bass – Nelson Brito
- Drums, Percussion – Paulo Zinner
- Engineer – Alexandre Fontanetti, Vladimir Ganzerla*
- Guitar – Hélcio Aguirra
- Other [Assistant] – Ricardo Bellini
- Other [Endorsers] – Ponto D'Associados & Produtores Associados
- Photography By – Vânia Toledo*
- Producer – Alexandre Fontanetti
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Catalau
Booklet unfolds to a poster.
Mastered at Cia. De Áudio, S.P.
Preproduction at Estúdio Azas, S.P.
Recorded and mixed in 24 channels at Estúdio Cameratti (Sto André, S.P.) between January and July 1.994
On lyrics some two tracks are titled differently:
Track 2 appears as Zumbi (Lembranças Do Dia);
Track 9 appears as Hino De Duran (Hino Da Repressão);
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: no barcode
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L391
- Matrix / Runout: MASTERED BY SME BRASIL 1-1-584067 1
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Other (On Rear): CSDT.PF 004/GB
- Other (On Media): SCDP.PF 004/GB-Rio De Janeiro