Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Alonzo Tucker, Donald Clark (2)
Composed By – Gregory*
Composed By – Harper*
Composed By – Ahwai*
Composed By – Ramon Paz
|B2||Funky Frith Street
Composed By – Gonzalez
Composed By – Gonzalez
|B4||Pack It Up||4:25|
|B5||De Me La Cosa Caramba||4:38|
- Distributed By – The Entertainment Network
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Manufactured By – Passion Music Ltd.
- Marketed By – Passion Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Passion Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed Through – EMI Commercial Markets
- Published By – Woolfsongs Ltd.
- Published By – Gonzalez Music Ltd.
- Published By – Latin American Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Damont
- Arranged By – Gonzalez
- Bass Guitar – Lisle Harper* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Bass, Vocals – Larry Steele (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
- Congas, Percussion [Assorted] – Alan Sharpe (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4), Bobby John (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Congas, Timbales – Bobby Stignac (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
- Cover [Front] – Nigel Brook
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Fin Costello
- Drums – Glenn Lefleur*
- Drums, Timbales – Richard Bailey (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Electric Piano [Fender], Clavinet, Piano – Roy Davis*
- Engineer [Uncredited] – John Burns, Rhett Davies, Tony Clark
- Flute, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Steve Gregory
- Flute, Soprano Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Jeff 'Bud' Beadle*
- Guitar – Robert Ahwai (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
- Lead Guitar – Gordon Hunte
- Producer – Neil Harrison (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Producer, Arranged By – Mike Finesilver (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Eve*
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Saxophone [Electric] – Chris Mercer
- Trumpet – Ron Carthy
- Vocals – George Chandler (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4), Lenny Zakatek (tracks: A1, A5, B5)
℗ 1974, except tracks A1 A5 & B5 ℗ 1975 EMI Records Ltd, Licensed courtesy of EMI Commercial Markets ℗ 2000 Passion Music Ltd
Distributed by The Entertainment Network/3MV. Made in England.
Manufactured and Marketed by Passion Music Ltd.
Copyright Control [A1]
Woolfsong Ltd/Gonzalez Music Ltd [A2 to A4, B2 to B4]
Gonzalez Music Ltd [A5, B5]
Latin American Misoc Ltd [B1]
Note: In spite of sharing the same front cover as EMC 3046, this release is not necessarily a 100% reissue of the latter due to different tracklist, combining tracks from two albums.
Uncredited: tracks A2 to A4 and B1 to B4 recorded at Island Studios (May 1974) and Abbey Road Studios (June 1974).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013993570516
- Matrix / Runout (A): LPSBCS 5 A DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (B): LPSBCS 5 B DAMONT
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|EMC 3046||Gonzalez||Gonzalez (LP, Album)||EMI||EMC 3046||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|SBCS 5, EMC 3046||Gonzalez||Gonzalez (LP, Album, RE)||Soul Brother Records (3), EMI||SBCS 5, EMC 3046||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|1 C 056 - 05 686||Gonzalez||Gonzalez (LP, Album)||EMI||1 C 056 - 05 686||Germany||1974||Sell This Version|
|AIRAC-1542||Gonzalez||Gonzalez (CD, Album, RM, Pap)||Air Mail Recordings||AIRAC-1542||Japan||2009||Sell This Version|
|EMS-80332||Gonzalez||Gonzalez (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI||EMS-80332||Japan||1974||Sell This Version|