Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Baby What You Want Me To Do
Written-By – Jimmy Reed
|A2||Cowboy From Rue St. Germain
Written-By – Adam Mitchell
Written-By – Bugatti/Musker*
|A4||Don't Let It Die||5:15|
|A5||Pretty Ain't Good Enuff||3:17|
|B1||Scream Siren Scream||4:19|
|B2||Get Her Back
Written-By – Brian Good
|B3||Since You Put That Lei On Me||2:43|
|B4||All The Time
Written-By – Bruce Good
|B5||No Place Like Home||3:37|
Written-By – Gordon Lightfoot
- Autoharp, Guitar [Dobro] – Bruce*
- Banjo – Larry*
- Bass – Mike McMaster, Tom Wolk*
- Drums – Ben Beckley, Peter Davidson (3)
- Electric Guitar – Billy Vera
- Engineer – Nick Palladino
- Fiddle – Carl Kees
- Guitar – Brian*, Jerry Shook, John Christopher*
- Guitar [Lead] – Reggie Young
- Guitar [Steel] – Pete Drake
- Harp – Charlie McCoy
- Keyboards – Ron Oates
- Mandolin – Bill Kenner
- Photography – Jeremiah Chechik
- Photography [Sleeve] – John Miller, Nashville
- Producer – L. Russell Brown
Released with a printed inner lyrics-sleeve
Recorded at "Sneaky" Pete Drake Studio, Nashville.
Mixed at RCA Studio, Toronto.
℗ 1977 RCA Records.
© 1977 RCA Limited.
Made in Canada (and distributed) by RCA Limited from Master Recordings owned or controlled by RCA Records.
The four-point MAPL icon (Music, Artist, Performance, Lyrics) indicates 75% Canadian Content (CanCon) except A1, A3, A4, A5, B1, B3, B5, which are 25% CanCon