Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals [Performer] – Cesaria Evora
|A3||Mesecina = Moonlight||3:58|
|A4||Ya Ya (Ringe Ringe Raja)||2:28|
|B4||The Belly Button Of The World||5:39|
- Adapted By – Marjanovic* (tracks: A4)
- Arranged By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B2)
- Artwork By – Louis:JPrichardware
- Chorus – The Chorus* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Goran Bregovic*
- Coordinator [Music Coordination] – F.Dumas-Zajdela*, J.Sanjuan*
- Directed By – Bojan Sudzic* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Engineer – Dragan Vukicevic*, George Shilling, Stephane Caisson*, Vlada Negovanovic*, Zoran Jankovic*
- Illustration [Poster] – Laurent Lufroy
- Lyrics By – D. Kovacevic* (tracks: A3), E. Kusturica* (tracks: A3), T. Chantre* (tracks: A2)
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Music By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: A3), Bajramovic* (tracks: A3)
- Music By, Arranged By – G. Bregovic* (tracks: A2)
- Orchestra – The Tzigane Brass Orchestra From Boban Markovic* (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B3, B5), The Tzigane Brass Orchestra From Slobodan Salijevic* (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B3, B5), RT Beograd Orchestra, The* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Photography By – Peter Mountain
- Programmed By – Srdjan Kurpjel*, Dordje Jankovic*
- Soloist, Drums – Nenad Jelic*, Ogi Radivojevic*
- Soloist, Fife – Bora Dugic*
- Soloist, Horn [Cow Horn], Bagpipes [Gajde], Kaval – Zorz Gruic*
- Violin [First] – Vesna Jovanovic* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Vocals [Girl Singer] – Danjela*, Lidija Ljubenova, Ljudmila Ratkova*, Snezana Borisova*
- Vocals [Singer] – Zdravko Colic*
- Written-By – C&M Lewis* (tracks: A4), L.Dorsey* (tracks: A4), Trad* (tracks: A5, A6, B2)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Goran Bregovic* (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B4), Trad* (tracks: B5)
The Tzigane Brass Orchestra from Slobodan Salijevic and from Boban Markovic interpreted traditional dances from the region called "Ćoćek" (Tcho-Tchek). These recordings have been made "at home" in Prekodolce, their original village.
Snezana Borisova and Lidija Ljubenova are of The National Bulgarian Ensemble "Filip Kutev".
Recorded in Prekodolce / Prague / Belgrade / Sofia / London and Paris.
Music coordination for Polygram.
Poster Illustration: under a concept of Euro-RSCG / Scher Lafarge.
All songs published by Polygram Music except track 2 by Lusafrica / Polygram Music & track 4 by Fast Music Inc. / Semi.
Cesaria Evora appears courtesy of Lusafrica / RCA / BMG France.
(P) 1995 Kamarad Productions
(C) 1995 Mercury France
Polygram Music For Films
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 00753 81718 6
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Argentina||1995||Sell This Version|
|none||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Bulgaria||1995||Sell This Version|
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Ukraine||2007||Sell This Version|
|MK 136, 5289102||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (Cass, Album, Dol)||Komuna, Mercury||MK 136, 5289102||Yugoslavia||1996||Sell This Version|
|528 910 2||Goran Bregovic*||Music Inspired And Taken From Underground (CD, Album)||Mercury||528 910 2||Germany||1995||Sell This Version|