Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Chris Mercer
- Arranged By – Rod Edwards (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6), Roger Hand (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B6)
- Artwork [Airbrush Illustration] – Chris Sharville
- Artwork [Lettering] – Diane Poncher
- Baritone Saxophone – Jeff Daly
- Bass – John G. Perry
- Composed By, Acoustic Guitar [6/12 String], Electric Guitar [6/12 String Doubleneck] – Gordon Giltrap
- Contractor – George Hamer
- Design, Artwork – Dobney Johnson Studios
- Drums – Simon Phillips
- Engineer – Gareth Edwards
- Leader [Strings] – Pat Halling*
- Mastered By – Harry Fisher
- Percussion – Tony Carr
- Producer – Jon Miller (4)
- Producer, Keyboards – Rod Edwards
- Producer, Percussion – Roger Hand
- Trombone – Chris Pyne
- Trumpet – Henry Lowther, R.W. (Butch) Hudson
- Vocals – Shirlie Roden
Info from insert:
"Inspired by the works of William Blake.
Side one by the illustration The Day of Judgement, and the poem The Last Judgement.
Side two by the poems and illustrations as titled.
Recorded at Sound Associates Studio between October 1975 and June 1976.
Published by Essex Music International Ltd.
Gareth Edwards courtesy of Wessex Studios.
Mastered at Decca Studios.
Strings by Rotosound.
John G. Perry courtesy of The Decca Records Company."
(insert) "printed in England by Record Graphics Ltd."
Info from sleeve:
"A Triumvirate Production.
P1976 Noeland Productions.
The Decca Record Company Limited
Sleeve printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A (Stamped)): TRIX-2.A-3W D 1
- Matrix / Runout: TRIX-2.B-3W C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A Stamped): TRIX-2.A-3W
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B Stamped): TRIX-2.B-4W
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|TRIX 2||Gordon Giltrap||Visionary (LP)||The Electric Record Company||TRIX 2||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TRIX 2||Gordon Giltrap||Visionary (LP, Album, RE)||The Electric Record Company||TRIX 2||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|TRIX 2, 2326 042 A||Gordon Giltrap||Visionary (LP, Album)||The Electric Record Company, Cube Records||TRIX 2, 2326 042 A||Italy||1976||Sell This Version|
|BSL 003||Gordon Giltrap||Visionary (LP)||Souce Internacional||BSL 003||Spain||1976||Sell This Version|
|ECLEC 2400||Gordon Giltrap||Visionary (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2400||UK||2013||Sell This Version|