|A1||–Gore (2)||Missing Bodies Parts|
|A2||–Gore (2)||Pungent Aroma Of The Bodily Fluids|
|A3||–Gore (2)||Delicious And Opulent Decay|
|A4||–Gore (2)||Exaltation The Anatomical Pathogenesis Performance|
|A5||–Gore (2)||Eater Worlds|
|B2||–Hipermenorrea||Escherichia Coli And Bacterium Aerogenes|
|B3||–Hipermenorrea||Staphylococcus Aureus And Hemolytic Streptococcus|
|B4||–Hipermenorrea||Prophylaxis Of Surgical Infection|
- Drums [Moribund Percussionist] – Mauricio Cativeiro* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Mauricio Cativeiro* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Guitar [Sonic Guitar], Bass [Distorted Bass], Vocals [Screams Of Agony] – Robot (15) (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Lacquer Cut By – KM (5)
- Layout, Art Direction – Antonio Vitolo
- Mixed By – Jose Herrera (4) (tracks: B1 to B4), Martin Ayala* (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Recorded By, Arranged By – Gore (2) (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Gore (2) (tracks: A1 to A5)
Hipermenorrea recorded at Studio 44 in Zamora, Michoacan. Mixed June 2015.
300 copies pressed.
Lacquer cutting company and pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 120073 A1 KM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 120073 B1 KM