|2||Superfast Jellyfish (Instrumental)||2:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Gorillaz Partnership
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Mixed At – 13 (2)
- Recorded At – 13 (2)
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – 80's Kid Music
- Published By – Kricket Spit Publishing
- Published By – Manett Publishing
- Glass Mastered At – www.takt.eu
- Artwork, Design – J. C. Hewlett*, Zombie Flesh Eaters
- Drums [Additional] – Gabriel Manuals Wallace
- Guitar [Additional] – Gruff Rhys
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Jason Cox
- Producer – Gorillaz
- Recorded By, Programmed By – Stephen Sedgwick
- Written-By, Performer – De La Soul, Gorillaz, Gruff Rhys
Mixed and recorded at studio 13. Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd / 80's Kid Music (BMI) / Kricketspitpub (BMI) / Manett Publishing.
Sample of Sir David Attenborough from BBC Natural World series (1996) Sperm Wales: Back form the Abyss. © 2009 BBC. Used under license. All rights reserved.
Contains a sample from the Swansom® advertisement for frozen breakfasts sandwiches & is used with permission of Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.
ⓟ 2010 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2010 Gorillaz Partnership under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2010 EMI Records Ltd. JELLYFISH 001. 50999 629583 2 5. FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY - NOT FOR RESALE.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.eu 2100002439476 6295832
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI UU076
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|none||Gorillaz||Superfast Jellyfish (CDr, Promo, Single)||EMI Music Ireland||none||Ireland||2010||Sell This Version|
|none||Gorillaz||Superfast Jellyfish (CDr, Single, Promo)||Parlophone||none||UK||2010||Sell This Version|
|none||Gorillaz||Superfast Jellyfish Remixes (CDr, Single, Promo)||Parlophone||none||UK||2010||Sell This Version|