Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Phoner To Arizona||4:15|
Guitar [Additional] – Mick Jones
|6||Little Plastic Bags
Keyboards [Additional] – Jesse Hackett
|7||The Joplin Spider
Voice [Additional Conversations] – Darren 'Smoggy' Evans
|8||The Parish Of Space Dust||2:26|
|9||The Snake In Dallas||2:11|
|11||The Speak It Mountains
Recorded By [Stream And Forest] – Mike Smith (3)
Bass [Additional] – Paul SimononStrings [Additional Qanun] – James R Grippo*
|13||Bobby In Phoenix
Vocals, Guitar – Bobby Womack
|14||California & The Slipping Of The Sun
Voice [Additional Conversations] – Darren 'Smoggy' Evans, Jamie Hewlett, Mick Jones, Tanyel Vahdettin
- Mixed At – 13 (2)
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Patrick Stuart Music
- Published By – Sussman & Associates
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Lyrical Mile Music
- Published By – Canopy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Keith Prowse Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Gorillaz Partnership
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Artwork, Design – J.C. Hewlett*, Zombie Flesh Eaters
- Electronics [iPad], Vocoder [Korg Vocoder], Ukulele [Ukelele], Synthesizer [Microkorg], Electronics [Omnichord], Synthesizer [Moog Voyager], Melodica, Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer [Korg Monotron] – Gorillaz
- Film Director [Phoner To Arizona Video, Co-Director], Film Editor – Seb Monk
- Film Director [Phoner To Arizona Video] – Jamie Hewlett
- Mastered By – Geoff Pesche
- Mixed By – Stephen Sedgwick
- Photography By [Additional] – Jamie Hewlett, Mike Smith (3), Oswald Lee Henderson, Seb Monk
- Producer – Gorillaz, Stephen Sedgwick
- Recorded By – Gorillaz, Stephen Sedgwick
- Written-By, Performer – Bobby Womack (tracks: 13), Gorillaz
Each MP3 features unique artwork based on photographs from the tour this album was recorded throughout.
Also included is a PDF with printable CD artwork (booklet, case back and disc label). Credits for the album and the "Phoner To Arizona" music video appear in the PDF's booklet.
Tracklist titles taken from MP3 metadata. Some discrepancies are present when compared to the PDF tracklist, where track 5 listed as "Shy-Town" and track 6 as "Little Pink Plastic Bags", plus "Phoner To Arizona Video" is mentioned but isn't included (it had been uploaded to YouTube days earlier)
All tracks written and performed by Gorillaz using the iPad and additional instruments [...] Except track 13 written and performed by Gorillaz and Bobby Womack. Recorded between Montreal and Vancouver over 32 days on the Gorillaz North American Tour 2010
1. Recorded in Montreal on 3rd October
2. Recorded in Boston on 5th October
3. Recorded in New Jersey and Virginia on 10th and 11th October
4. Recorded in Detroit on 13th October
5. Recorded in Chicago on 15th October
6. Recorded in Chicago on 16th October
7. Recorded in Joplin on 18th October
8. Recorded in Houston on 19th October
9. Recorded in Dallas on 20th October
10. Recorded in Amarillo on 23rd October
11. Recorded in Denver on 24th October. Stream and forest recorded in Santa Fe on 25th October
12. Recorded in Santa Fe on 25th October and in Vancouver on 3rd November
13. Recorded in Phoenix on 26th October
14. Recorded in Oakland on 30th October. Train station announcement recorded at LA Train Station.
15. Recorded in Seattle on 2nd November. Featuring the Archie McPhee Yodelling Pickle. Copyright 2008 Archie McPhee and Company
iPad Applications Used: Speak It! / SoundyThingie / Mugician / Solo Synth / Synth / Funk Box / Gliss / AmpliTube / Xenon / iElectribe / BS-16i / M3000 HD / Cleartune / iOrgel HD / Olsynth / StudioMiniXI / BassLine / Harmonizer / Dub Siren Pro / Moog Filatron
Published by Chrysalis Music Ltd / Copyright Control. Except track 8 published by Chrysalis Music Ltd/Copyright Control/Patrick Stuart Music(BMI) Adm. Sussman & Associates/Sony/ATV Music Publishing/Lyrical Mile Music (BMI)/Canopy Music Inc., Adm. Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Keith Prowse Music Publishing o/b/o EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
Track 8 Contains elements of: Country Legends 97.1FM Houston Texas with Dan Gallo and Chuck Akers. Cowboy Town by Brooks and Dunn. Written by Boon/Nelson/Dunn. Published by Patrick Stuart Music (BMI) Adm by Sussman & Associates/Sony/ATV Music Publishing/Lyrical Mile Music (BMI). Used by permission. All rights reserved. Witchita Lineman by Glen Campbell Written by J. Webb. Published by Canopy Music Inc., Adm. Universal Music Publishing Ltd. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Hawaiian War Chant (Ta-Hu-Wa-Hu-Wai) by Spike Jones Written by Freed/Noble. Published by EMI Miller Catalog. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
(P) 2010 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
(C) 2010 Gorillaz Partnership under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work reserved. It may not be sold, transferred, altered or copied (including burning and uploading to the internet) without the express prior written approval of EMI Records Ltd.
FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY – NOT FOR RE-SALE.
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Car)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||Mexico||2010||Sell This Version|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Gat)||Parlophone||5099909758827||Australia||2011||Sell This Version|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Dig)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||Thailand||2010||Sell This Version|
|509990 97588 2 7||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album)||Virgin||509990 97588 2 7||US||2011||Sell This Version|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Promo)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||US||2011||Sell This Version|
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.