Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Phoner To Arizona||4:15|
Guitar [Additional] – Mick Jones
|6||Little Pink Plastic Bags
Keyboards [Additional] – Jesse Hackett
|7||The Joplin Spider
Voice [Additional Conversations With] – Darren 'Smoggy' Evans
|8||The Parish Of Space Dust
Performer [Contains Samples Of... "Cowboy Town" As Recorded By] – Brooks And Dunn*Performer [Contains Samples Of... "Hawaiian War Chant (Ta-Hu-Wa-Hu-Wai)" As Recorded By] – Spike JonesPerformer [Contains Samples Of... "Witchita Lineman" As Performed By] – Glen CampbellVoice [Contains Samples Of: Country Legends 97.1FM Houston Texas With] – Chuck Akers (2), Dan Gallo (2)Written-By [Contains Samples Of... "Cowboy Town"... Written By] – Boon*, Nelson*, Dunn*Written-By [Contains Samples Of... "Hawaiian War Chant (Ta-Hu-Wa-Hu-Wai)"... Written By] – Noble*, Freed*
|9||The Snake In Dallas||2:11|
|11||The Speak It Mountains
Recorded By [Stream And Forest Recorded In Santa Fe On 25th October By / Additional Recording By] – Mike Smith (3)
Bass [Additional] – Paul SimononZither [Additional Qanun] – James R Grippo*
|13||Bobby In Phoenix
Vocals, Guitar – Bobby WomackWritten-By, Performer – Bobby Womack, Gorillaz
|14||California & The Slipping Of The Sun
Voice [Additional Conversations With] – Darren 'Smoggy' Evans, Jamie Hewlett, Mick Jones, Tanyel Vahdettin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Gorillaz Partnership
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – AB31112
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Patrick Stuart Music
- Published By – Sussman & Associates
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Lyrical Mile Music
- Published By – Canopy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Keith Prowse Music Pub.
- Published By – EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
- Mixed At – 13 (2)
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
All tracks written and performed by Gorillaz using the iPad and additional instruments: Korg Vocoder, Ukelele, Microkorg, Omnichord, Moog Voyager, Melodica, Guitar, Piano, Korg Monotron. Except track 13 and performed by Gorillaz and Bobby Womack. Recorded between Montreal and Vancouver over 32 days on the Gorillaz North American Tour 2010.
Track 1 recorded in Montreal on 3rd October.
Track 2 recorded in Boston on 5th October.
Track 3 recorded in New Jersey and Virginia on 10th and 11th October.
Track 4 recorded in Detroit on 13th October.
Track 5 recorded in Chicago on 15th October.
Track 6 recorded in Chicago on 16th October.
Track 7 recorded in Joplin on 18th October.
Track 8 recorded in Houston on 19th October.
Track 9 recorded in Dallas on 20th October.
Trak 10 recorded in Amarillo on 23rd October.
Track 11 recorded in Denver on 24th October. Stream and forest recorded in Santa Fe on 25th October by Mike Smith.
Track 12 recorded in Santa Fe on 25th October and in Vancouver on 3rd November.
Track 13 recorded in Phoenix on 26th October.
Track 14 recorded in Oakland on 30th October. Train station announcement recorded at LA Train Station.
Track 15 recorded in Seattle on 2nd November.
iPad Applications Used: Speak It! Text to Speech / SoundyThingie / Mugician / Sylo Synthesiser, Sylo Synthesiser Pro / Synth / FunkBox Drum Machine / gliss / AmpliTube for iPad / XENON Groove Synthesiser / KORG iELECTRIBE / bs-16i / Mellotronics M3000 for iPad / Cleartune - Chromatic Tuner / iORGEL HD / olsynth / StudioMini XL Recording Studio / Bassline / Harmonizer / Dub Siren Pro / Moog Filtatron
Published by Chrysalis Music Ltd / Copyright Control. Except track 8 published by Chrysalis Music Tld/Copyright Control/Patrick Stuart Music(BMI) Adm. Sussman & Associates/Sony/ATV Music Publishing/Lyrical Mile Music (BMI)/Canopy Music Inc., Adm. Universal Music Pblishing Ltd/Keith Prowse Music Publishing o/b/o EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
Track 15 features the Archie McPhee Yodelling Pickle. Copyright 2008 Archie McPhee and Compnay.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5099909758827
- Barcode (Text): 5 099909 758827
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 4): ifpi L574 0975882 AB31112-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): ifpi L574
- Mastering SID Code (Varian 4): ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8703
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2, 4): IFPI 9702
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 9703
- Rights Society: SDRM/biem
- Label Code: LC0299
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|none||Gorillaz||The Fall (15xFile, MP3, Album, Promo, 320)||Parlophone||none||2010|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Car)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||Mexico||2010||Sell This Version|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Gat)||Parlophone||5099909758827||Australia||2011||Sell This Version|
|5099909758827||Gorillaz||The Fall (CD, Album, Car)||EMI, Parlophone||5099909758827||Canada||2011||Sell This Version|
|none||Gorillaz||The Fall (CDr, Album, Promo)||EMI||none||US||2010||Sell This Version|