Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R [Administration] – Lanre Gaba
- A&R [Coordination] – Dara I. McIntosh*
- A&R [Direction] – Gee Roberson
- Art Direction, Design – Patrick Fong
- Artwork [Producer] – Andrew Zaeh
- Engineer – Kirk Swaby (tracks: 2), Serge "Sergical" Tsai* (tracks: 10)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Doug Rotwitt (tracks: 10), Julian Vasquez (tracks: 10), Mike Desalvo (tracks: 10)
- Executive-Producer – Governor Washington*, Jacques Agnant, Jason Geter, T.I.
- Management – Fernando Gibson
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringher*
- Mixed By – Danny Romero (tracks: 6), Leslie Brathwaite (tracks: 7), Manny Marroquin (tracks: 1 to 5, 9, 11 to 13), Ryan West (tracks: 8), Serge "Sergical" Tsai* (tracks: 10)
- Photography By – Christian Lantry
- Product Manager – Joi Brown, Marsha St. Hubert
- Product Manager [Packaging] – Nick Romei
- Recorded By – Antone Ransome (tracks: 12), Del Pearson* (tracks: 4), Elliott Carter (2) (tracks: 7, 13), Jason Goldstein (tracks: 1), Kam Houff* (tracks: 5), Kirk Swaby (tracks: 2, 3, 9), Raphael Saadiq (tracks: 6)
- Tracking By – David Brown (7) (tracks: 8), Ryan West (tracks: 8)
Track #2 contains a sample and elements of "Friends And Lovers" by Act One.
Track #3 contains samples of "Lazy Susan" by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando.
Track #7 contains excerpts from "Do It Twice" by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
Track #9 contains excerpts from "No More Trouble" by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
Track #12 embodies portions of "Somewhere Down The Road" written by T. Snow and C. Weil.
Recorded at Sony Studios, New York, NY; Fortress Studios, Bronx, NY; Larabee Studios, N. Hollywood, CA; The Hit Factory Criteria, Miami, FL; Blakeslee Studios, N. Hollywood, CA; Patchwerk Recording, Atlanta, GA; Platinum Sound Recording Studio, New York, NY; Azura Recordings, Sherman Oaks, CA; Atlantic Coast Recording Studios, Clinton, MD
Mixed at Larabee North Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Blakesleee Studios, N. Hollywood, CA; Patchwerk Recording, Atlanta, GA; Baseline Studios II, New York, NY; Platinum Sound Recording Studio, New York, NY
Tracked at Baseline Studios II, New York, NY
℗© 2006 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075678370021
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3U