Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Bloodlight Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PIAS/Wall Of Sound Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bloodlight Inc.
- Recorded At – Exponential Studios
- Recorded At – Microcosm Studios
- Recorded At – 2 Kilohertz
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Mixed At – Strongroom
- Mixed At – Microcosm Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Designed At – Tom Hingston Studio
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC Australia – A0100917705X0101
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ant Genn* (tracks: 4, 9), Philip Sheppard (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Backing Vocals – Ladonna Harley-Peters, Sharlene Hector
- Bass Guitar – Robbie Shakespeare
- Co-producer – Ant Genn* (tracks: 1 to 3, 7), Bruce Woolley (tracks: 8)
- Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Philip Sheppard (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Contractor [Strings Fixer] – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Drums [Drum Kit], Programmed By [Mpc Overdubs] – Sly Dunbar
- Engineer [Additional Pro-tools Engineering] – Will Johnstone, Will Worsley
- Engineer [Additional Sound Engineering] – Steve Pelluet
- Engineer [Advanced Pro-tools Engineering] – Richard Flack
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Cameron Craig
- Guitar – Adam Green (6), Barry Reynolds, Leopold Ross, Mikey "Mao" Chung*
- Keyboards – Wally Badarou
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Ant Genn*, Bruce Woolley, Don-E
- Keyboards, Effects [Treatments], Backing Vocals – Brian Eno
- Keyboards, Marimba, Backing Vocals – Paul Goude*
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming] – Ivor Guest
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Grace Jones
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Cameron Craig, Ivor Guest
- Other [Lifecast By] – Lifecast
- Other [Make Up] – Neil Young
- Other [Prop Stylist] – Eric Rehl
- Other [Score Reading] – Roberto Borzoni (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Other [Styling] – Zoe Bedeaux
- Percussion – Uzziah "Sticky" Thompson*
- Photography By – Jonathan De Villiers
- Piano, Organ [Hammond / Rhodes] – Martin Slattery
- Producer – Ant Genn* (tracks: 4, 8, 9), Grace Jones
- Producer [Production Consultation] – Brian Eno
- Producer, Arranged By – Ivor Guest
- Recorded By [Strings] – Cameron Craig (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Technician [Mix Assistant] – Neil Comber
Mixed at Strongroom and Microcosm.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine.
"Well Well Well is dedicated to the memory of Alex Sadkin
The album is dedicated to the memory of my Dad, Bishop Robert W. Jones"
[P] 2008 PIAS/Wall Of Sound Ltd.
[C] 2008 Bloodlight Inc.
The copyright in this recording is exclusively licensed to PIAS/Wall Of Sound Ltd for the world excluding North America. Licensed courtesy of Bloodlight Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9341004002616
- Matrix / Runout: A0100917705X0101 01 IFPI L681 Sony DADC Australia
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L681
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 651B
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|WOS050CD, 949.2050.020||Grace Jones||Hurricane (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound, Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||WOS050CD, 949.2050.020||UK & Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|none||Grace Jones||Hurricane (CDr, Album, Promo)||Wall Of Sound||none||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|
|LOVECD50, W0S050CD, 5413356574074, 949.2050.020||Grace Jones||Hurricane (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound, Wall Of Sound, Play It Again Sam [PIAS], Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||LOVECD50, W0S050CD, 5413356574074, 949.2050.020||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|none||Grace Jones||Hurricane (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Wall Of Sound, Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||none||UK & Europe||2008|
|none||Grace Jones||Hurricane (9xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Wall Of Sound||none||2008|