Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Power Play Studios
- Mixed At – Power Play Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Chung King House Of Metal
- Mixed At – Chung King House Of Metal
- Design – Carol Bobolts, Red Herring Design
- Engineer – John Gamble (tracks: 6, 7), Rob Sutton (tracks: 1 to 4, 8, 13), Vaughn Sessions (tracks: 5, 9 to 13)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jack Hersca (tracks: 6, 7), Showtyme (2) (tracks: 3, 5, 8 to 12)
- Executive-Producer – Mr. Dante Ross*
- Management – Rush Management*
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Mixed By – Grand Puba
- Photography By – Mark Seliger
- Producer – Grand Puba (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8, 10 to 13)
Track 4 contains sample from "Impeach The President" under license from Tuff City Records
Track 7 contains sample licensed by permission of Jimmy Walker "Return of the Prodigal Son" ( performed by Byrdie Green courtesy of Fantasy, Inc.
Track 8 contains samples from "Hard To Handle" (Otis Redding; Irving Music, Inc., BMI.) from Otis Redding's recording, courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Track 9 contains excerpts from "Ode to Billy Joe" (Bobbie Gentry; Northridge Music Co., ASCAP, adm. by All Nations Music.) as performed by Lou Donaldson, used under license from Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Track 12 contains elements from "Bigger's Theme" (James Mtume; Texas City Music, Inc., BMI; all rights adm. by Music Corporation of America, Inc. BMI.) by James Mtume courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Tracks 1 to 3, 5, 8 to 13 Recorded and Mixed at Power Play Studios
Track 4 Recorded and Engineered at The Hit Factory
Tracks 6, 7, 14 Recorded and mixed at Chung King House of Metal
℗&© 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany
Mary J. Blige courtesy of Uptown/MCA
The Brand New Heavies courtesy of Delicious Vinyl, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61314-2 1
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Matrix / Runout: 755961314-2 WME
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|9 61314-2||Grand Puba||Reel To Reel (CD, Album)||Elektra||9 61314-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|96 13144||Grand Puba||Reel To Reel (Cass, Album)||Elektra||96 13144||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|
|9 61314-1, 61314-1||Grand Puba||Reel To Reel (2xLP, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61314-1, 61314-1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|EKCD 6212||Grand Puba||Reel To Reel (CD, Album)||Elektra||EKCD 6212||South Africa||1992||Sell This Version|
|9 61314-4, 61314-4||Grand Puba||Reel To Reel (Cass, Album, SR,)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61314-4, 61314-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|