Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl
Written-By – Sonny Boy Williamson
|1-5||Death Don't Have No Mercy
Written-By – Reverend Gary Davis*
|2-1||That's It For The Other One
Written-By – Kreutzmann*, Weir*
|2-2||New Potato Caboose||14:16|
|2-3||Turn On Your Lovelight||17:13|
|2-4||(Walk Me Out In The) Morning Dew||7:13|
- Recorded At – Shrine Auditorium
- Manufactured By – Grateful Dead Records
- Distributed By – Grateful Dead Records
- Manufactured By – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Distributed By – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Chandos Music
- Published By – MCA Music Corp of America
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 25950
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 25951
- Bass, Vocals – Phil Lesh
- Cover [Cover Art] – Timothy Harris (2)
- Creative Director [Project Director] – Patricia Harris (3)
- Design [Package Design] – Fine Line Design
- Engineer – Don Pearson, Jeffery Norman*
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Weir
- Keyboards, Vocals, Harmonica – Ron "Pigpen" McKernan
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Jerry Garcia
- Liner Notes – Harper Barnes
- Liner Notes [Technical Information] – Maestro Healy*, Dr. Don The Time Master*
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Other [Special Thanks] – Anut Flowers
- Percussion – Bill Kreutzmann, Mickey Hart
- Photography By [Band Photographs] – Rosie McGee
- Photography By [Venue Photographs] – Brian Gold (2)
- Producer – Dan Healy
- Tape Op [Tape Archivist] – Dick Latvala
Album Artwork, © 1992 Grateful Dead Mechandising Inc.
℗ 1992 Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
All selections © 1992 Ice Nine Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) except
1-1: Published by Arc Music Corp. (BMI)
1-5: Published by Chandos Music Corp. (ASCAP)
2-3: Published by MCA Music Corp. of America on behalf of Duchess Music Corp (BMI)
2-4: Published by Tamerlane/Warner Publishing Corp. (BMI)
Grateful Dead Records ® Manufactured and Distributed by GDM, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Discs: ℗ 1968 / 1992 Grateful Dead® Productions / Ice Nine Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Discs: Manufactured and Distrubted by Grateful Dead Records®
Liner notes: Harper Barnes, The Real Paper (Boston), April 4, 1973
Track 2-1 That's It For The Other One appears as The Other One.
Issued in an eight-panel fold-out digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9287-40169-2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): GDCD40162-1 DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 25950-3
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): GDCD40162-2 DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 25951-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- SPARS Code: ADD
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|GDCD40162||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album, RP)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD40162||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|GDCD2-40162||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD2-40162||Italy||1993||Sell This Version|
|GDC40164||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCass, Album)||Grateful Dead Records||GDC40164||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|FDR 608||The Grateful Dead||Two From The Vault (4xLP, Album, RE, RM)||Future Days Recordings||FDR 608||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|GDCD40162||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album, Jew)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD40162||US||1992||Sell This Version|