- Copyright (c) – Paradigm Discs
- Artwork [Front Cover, CD Label] – Richard Waters
- Engineer [Engineering], Mixed By [Mixing], Edited By [Editing] – Dan Moorehouse*, Harry Babasin
- Liner Notes [Cover Notes] – Bryce Rohde
- Liner Notes [Reissue Notes] – Richard Waters
- Performer [The Players] – Bruce Cale, Bryce Rohde, David Wheat, Lee Charlton, Richard Waters, Roy Harte, Wolfgang Melz
- Photography By – Bryce Rohde, Lennie Kohn, Patricia E. Parker, Richard Waters, Unknown Artist
- Reissue Producer [Production], Design – Clive Graham
Comes with 8 page booklet.
Track 1 is an extended CD version.
Track 7 is an extra track.
From the original LP sleeve notes: "The instruments: diatonic sound generator, bazooki, pipe drums, aeolian space horn, synthesizer, waterphones, mytar, saws, bass violin, horizontal and upright phoniums, bird calls, microtonal revolving sound generator, sgourd, superball mallets, water gong drums, log drums, springs, keyboards, assorted gourds, Princess oil can, and others."
Reissue notes dated 2006.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PD20 01
- Matrix / Runout (On CD mould): MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (On CD mould): IFPI 0445
- Mould SID Code (On matrix ring): IFPI 04AT