|3||Autumnal Equinox Harvest Dance||9:20|
|4||Soon After The Beginning||6:38|
|6||Birds Return To Hollywood||6:48|
- Copyright (c) – Paradigm Discs
- Engineer, Mixed By, Edited By – Dan Moorehouse*, Harry Babasin
- Liner Notes [Cover Notes] – Bryce Rohde
- Liner Notes [Reissue Notes] – Richard Waters
- Performer [Players] – Bruce Cale, Bryce Rohde, David Wheat, Lee Charlton, Richard Waters, Roy Harte, Wolfgang Melz
- Photography By – Bryce Rohde, Lennie Kohn, Patricia E. Parker, Richard Waters, Unknown Artist
- Reissue Producer, Design – Clive Graham
Comes with 8 page booklet.
Track 1 is an extended CD version.
Track 7 is an extra track.
From the original sleeve notes: "The instruments used were: Diatonic Sound Generator, Bazooki, Pipe Drums, Aeolian Space Horn, Synthesizer, Waterphones, Mytar, Saws, Bass Violin, Horizontal and Upright Phoniums, Bird Calls, Microtonal Revolving Sound Generator, Sgourd, Superball Mallets, Watergong Drums, Log Drums, Springs, Keyboards, Assorted Gourds, Princess Oil Can, and others."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PD20 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD mould text): MADE IN THE UK
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (On CD mould): IFPI 0445
- Mould SID Code (On matrix ring): IFPI 04AT