Tracklist Hide Credits
|Jesus Of Suburbia||9:08|
|2.I||Jesus Of Suburbia|
|2.II||City Of The Damned|
|2.III||I Don't Care|
|2.V||Tales Of Another Broken Home|
|4||Boulevard Of Broken Dreams||4:21|
|5||Are We The Waiting||2:43|
|7||Give Me Novacaine||3:26|
|8||She's A Rebel||2:00|
Vocals [Guest] – Kathleen Hanna
|11||Wake Me Up When September Ends||4:46|
|12.I||The Death Of St. Jimmy|
|12.II||East 12th St.|
|12.III||Nobody Likes You
Lyrics By – Mike Dirnt
|12.IV||Rock And Roll Girlfriend
Lyrics By – Tré Cool*
|12.V||We're Coming Home Again|
- A&R [A&R Assistant] – Monika Clinger
- Art Direction, Design – Chris Bilheimer
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Dirnt
- Computer [Additional Pro Tools] – Nigel Lundemo
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Cheryl Jenets
- Drums, Vocals – Tré Cool*
- Engineer – Doug McKean
- Engineer [Additional] – Chris Dugan, Reto Peter
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian "Dr. Vibb" Vibberts*, Dmitar "Dim-E" Krnjaic*, Greg "Stimie" Burns*, Jimmy Hoyson, Joe Brown (2)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Billie Joe Armstrong
- Management – Pat Magnarella
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
- Other [Documentarian] – John Roecker
- Producer, Music By – Green Day
- Producer, Piano – Rob Cavallo
- Saxophone – Jason Freese
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Kenny Butler, Mike "Sack" Fasano*
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Bill Schneider
- Words By – Billie Joe* (tracks: 1 to 12.II, 12.V, 13)
Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, CA
Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA
880 Studios, Oakland, CA
Mixed at Image Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA. Mastered at Sterling Sound, NY.
Kathleen Hanna appears courtesy of Strummer Recordings.
WB Music Corp./Green Daze Music Administered by WB Music Corp. ASCAP. Lyrics Reprinted by Permission. ©2004 Reprise Records.
Info from inlay:
Parental advisory logo.
Reprise Records. A Warner Music Group Company. 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505-4694; 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019-6908. ©℗2004 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S. Standard copyright info follows. Manufactured in E.U.
Info from CD:
Made in the E.U.
Some copies may carry a sticker "The New Album featuring American Idiot, Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up Before September Ends | 9362487772 | Parental Advisory Explicit Content"
Cat# on spines: 9362-48777-2
Cat# on CD: 48777-2
Notable remarks to identify this release:
Ad1) This release does not carry any mechanical rights society info in comparision to American Idiot. Also it does not have the parental advisory info printed directly on the front page of the booklet.
Ad2) This CD contains a different text (in red) just underneath the white "GREEN DAY" line (top-right). This is different from release American Idiot.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-48777-2 1
- Label Code: LC 00322
- Matrix / Runout: 9362 487772 00 1A
- Mastering SID Code: LW15
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 02C7
Other Versions (5 of 78) View All
|48777-2||Green Day||American Idiot (CD, Album, Enh)||Reprise Records||48777-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Green Day||American Idiot (CD, Promo, Smplr)||Reprise Records||none||2004||Sell This Version|
|4877721||Green Day||American Idiot (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||4877721||Mexico||2004||Sell This Version|
|431006||Green Day||American Idiot (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||431006||China||2004||Sell This Version|
|517552-1||Green Day||American Idiot (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RM, Red)||Reprise Records||517552-1||US||2013||Sell This Version|