Tracklist Hide Credits
|Dry As A Bone|
Words By – Tales Of Terror
|7||Ain't Nothing To Do
Mixed By [12-track] – Jack EndinoRecorded By – Gordon Halpburn*Written-By – Cheetah Chrome, Stiv Bator*
Written-By – David Bowie
Music By [With] – Paul Solger
|11||Swallow My Pride
Music By [With] – Steve Turner
|12||Together We'll Never||4:02|
|13||Smiling And Dyin'||3:24|
|15||Take A Dive||3:29|
|16||One More Stitch||3:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop
- Distributed By – Caroline Records
- Distributed By – Sub Pop
- Recorded At – Reciprocal Recording
- Recorded At – Steve Lawson Productions
- Copyright (c) – Bad Moon Music
- Copyright (c) – Larry Spier Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bewlay Bros.
- Manufactured By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Y22851
- Bass, Vocals – Jeff Ament
- Drums, Percussion – Alex Vincent
- Guitar – Bruce Fairweather
- Guitar, Vocals – Stone Gossard
- Layout – Charles Peterson (4), Jane Higgins
- Layout [Original Album Cover] – Linda Owens
- Music By – Vincent* (tracks: 1 to 6, 9 to 16), Fairweather* (tracks: 1 to 6, 9 to 16), Gossard* (tracks: 1 to 6, 9 to 16)
- Photography By – Charles Peterson (4)
- Recorded By – Bruce Calder (tracks: 9 to 16), Jack Endino (tracks: 1 to 6, 8)
- Recorded By [Pre-production] – Jack Endino (tracks: 9 to 16)
- Vocals – Mark Arm
- Words By – Arm* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8 to 16)
℗1990 Sub Pop except track 8 ℗1971 Bewley Brothers Music
Dry as a Bone and "Searchin'" recorded at Reciprocal Recording, Seattle (8-track), June 1986. Dry as a Bone originally released July 1987; "Searchin'" previously unreleased domestically.
"Ain't Nothing to Do" recorded March 1985. This is an alternate mix, different from the original version released November 1986, as the flipside to the Together We'll Never 45.
"Queen Bitch" recorded at Reciprocal Recording (8-track), July 1987. Originally released on the Rehab Doll cassette, June 1988.
Rehab Doll recorded at Steve Lawson Productions, Seattle (24-track), August 1987 to January 1988. Pre-production recorded at Reciprocal Recording, July 1987. Originally released June 1988.
This version contains a different matrix than 380108 and 3926472. This release is no older than October 2003.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 98787-0011-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 098787001129
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 3): Y22851 IR SP 11-2 02 M1S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Y22851 IR SP 11-2 02 M1S2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2 & 3): IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U7A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U7D
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|SP11b||Green River||Dry As A Bone / Rehab Doll (CD, Comp)||Sub Pop||SP11b||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|SP 11a||Green River||Dry As A Bone / Rehab Doll (Cass, Comp)||Sub Pop||SP 11a||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|SRCS 5862||Green River||Dry As A Bone / Rehab Doll (CD, Comp, RE)||Sony Records||SRCS 5862||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|SP11b||Green River||Dry As A Bone / Rehab Doll (CD, Comp, RP)||Sub Pop||SP11b||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|SP11b||Green River||Dry As A Bone / Rehab Doll (CD, Comp, RE)||Sub Pop||SP11b||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|