|A1||Will the circle be unbroken?|
|A2||Don't mess up a good thing|
|A4||Please call home|
|B1||Queen of hearts|
|B3||All My Friends|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar, Electric Piano – Scott Boyer
- Arranged By [All Strings And Horns Arranged By], Conductor – Ed Freeman
- Backing Vocals [B.g. Vocals] – Albert Robinson, Carl Hall, Eileen Gilbert, Emily Houston, Helene Miles, Hilda Harris, June McGruder*, Lynda November*, Maeretha Stewart
- Bass Guitar [Bass] – Charlie Hayward, David Brown (10), Johnny Sandlin
- Cabasa – Butch Trucks
- Clavinet, Organ – Paul Hornsby
- Congas – Jaimoe*
- Cover, Painting – Abdul Mati Klarwein*
- Drums – Bill Stewart (6)
- Electric Guitar – Buzzy Feiten, Jimmy Nalls
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Dobro, Tambourine – Tommy Talton
- Engineer – Buddy Thornton, Roy Cicala (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Assisted By, Strings, Horns, B.g. Vocals] – Frank Hubach
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Danny Turberville* (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Strings, Horns, B.g. Vocals] – Jim Reeves (3)
- Engineer, Engineer [Remix Engineer] – Johnny Sandlin, Ovie Sparks
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – George Marino
- Photography By – James F. Higgins, Peter Harron
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Chuck Leavell
- Producer – Gregg Allman, Johnny Sandlin
- Saxophone – David Newman*
- Vocals, Organ, Acoustic Guitar – Gregg Allman
- Written-By – Gregg Allman (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
Strings, Horns and B.G. Vocals recorded at Record Plant, New York.
Recorded at Capricorn Sound Studios Macon GA.
Mastering at Sterling Sound N.Y.
David Newman appears courtesy of Atlantic Record Corporation.
Special Thanks To Ed Freeman; Robb Wilson; Phil Walden, Berry Oakley; Deering Howe; Macon, GA; And Mama "A"
This album dedicated with love to Janice B. Allman.
This release is the original issue with cream color labels with a light marbling effect, with "Capricorn Records" written in dark brown letters on the top of the label. Later issue features a more brownish label with a background filigree of the drawing of a Capricorn goat.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 38) View All
|CP 0116||Gregg Allman||Laid Back (LP, Album, San)||Capricorn Records||CP 0116||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|UICY-93511||Gregg Allman||Laid Back (CD, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Min)||Polydor||UICY-93511||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|VIP-6398, SCAP-6040||Gregg Allman||Laid Back (LP, Album, Gat)||Capricorn Records, Capricorn Records||VIP-6398, SCAP-6040||Japan||1977||Sell This Version|
|422 831 941-2||Gregg Allman||Laid Back (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||422 831 941-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CAP 47 508||Gregg Allman||Laid Back (LP, Album)||Capricorn Records||CAP 47 508||Germany||1973||Sell This Version|