|–Grieg*, Clifford Curzon With The London Symphony Orchestra* Conducted By Øivin Fjeldstad||Piano Concerto In A Minor, Op. 16|
|A1||–||1st Mov: Allegro Molto Moderato|
|A2.a||–||2nd Mov: Adagio|
|A2.b||–||3rd Mov: Allegro Moderato Molto E Marcato|
|B1||–Franck*, Clifford Curzon With The London Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Sir Adrian Boult||Variations Symphoniques|
|B2||–Litolff*, Clifford Curzon With The London Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Sir Adrian Boult||Scherzo From Concerto Symphonique No. 4, Op. 102|
- Composed By – Franck* (tracks: B1), Grieg* (tracks: A1 to A2.b), Litolff* (tracks: B2)
- Conductor – Sir Adrian Boult (tracks: B1, B2), Øivin Fjeldstad (tracks: A1 to A2.b)
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Alan Reeve (tracks: A1 to A2.b), James Brown (13) (tracks: B1), Kenneth Wilkinson (tracks: B2)
- Lacquer Cut By – W (12)
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: B1, B2), The London Symphony Orchestra (tracks: A1 to A2.b)
- Piano – Clifford Curzon
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Culshaw
- Black/silver 'narrowband' label
- "made in England" at 11 o'clock
- "B.I.E.M." in a box side 2
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Triangular "DECCA STEREOPHONIC" logo in a box on front and without a box on back
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1959"
- "Printed in England"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- SXL 2173 on sleeve & on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4599
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4600
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout side A): ZAL-4599-9W BC 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout side B): ZAL-4600-13W BC 2B
- Rights Society (Applies to side B only): B.I.E.M.