|A1||Divine Music For Sleeping I||2:44|
|A2||Divine Music For Sleeping II||9:01|
|A3||Field 1987 I||4:01|
|A4||Field 1987 II||5:56|
|A5||Field 1987 III||1:48|
|A6||Field 1987 IV||5:31|
|B1||Field 1987 V||3:51|
|B2||Field 1987 VI||3:10|
|B3||Divine Music For Sleeping III||22:10|
|B4||Divine Music For Sleeping IV||1:10|
- Artwork [For The Original Sleeves By], Layout [For The Original Sleeves By], Layout [A Draft Of Layout], Artwork [For The Front Cover And The Booklet By] – Jun Konagaya
- Compiled By, Edited By, Remastered By – Lily Vice
- Design [Execution Of Design], Artwork [Xerography By], Layout – Lily Vice
- Performer [Grim Is] – Jun Konagaya
- Performer [Performed By] – Jun Konagaya, Mr. K F (tracks: A1, A2, B3, B4), Shinichi Kuraoka (tracks: A1, A2, B3, B4), Yukio Nagoshi
- Producer [All Recordings Produced By] – Grim
"Field 1987": Recorded in the tunnel which placed under a high way at the beach in Odawara.
All recordings produced in 1987.
All material originally appeared on two cassettes - "Divine Music For Sleeping" and "Field 1987". Both released on Eskimo Records in 1987.
Compiled, edited and remastered from the original master tapes at Sacred Lust Studio in 2013 with approval of Jun Konagaya.
Limited to 200 copies. Comes with b/w xerox 5-panel heavy cardstock J-card and professionally b/w printed & bound 12-page A5-sized booklet.