Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Made By – Sonopress USA – 04775-04
- Licensed From – Brunswick Record Corporation
- Licensed From – Jive Records
- Licensed From – Jazz Classics (6)
- Licensed From – K-Tel Entertainment (UK) Ltd
- Mixed At – The Futureroom
- Remixed At – HMS House
- Mastered At – Battery Mastering Studios
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Don’t Funk With My Gramma Publishing
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Jazz Merchant Music
- Published By – E.P.H.C.Y. Publishing
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Published By – Wonderbuns, Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Published By – Ambassador Music Ltd.
“If Everybody Looked The Same” published by Zomba Music Publishers Ltd. / Warner/Chappell Music Ltd. / Polygram Music Publishing Ltd. (PRS). Contains samples of “We Are Neighbors”, performed by The Chi-Lites, courtesy of and under license from Brunswick Record Corporation, published by Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.; and “1nce Again (The Twister Mix)”, performed by A Tribe Called Quest vs. Aphrodite, courtesy of Zomba Enterprises Inc. / Jazz Merchant Music (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) (ASCAP) / E.P.H.C.Y. Publishing / Polygram Music Publishing (ASCAP) / Wonderbuns Inc. and Jive Records.
“Inside My Mind (Blue Skies)” published by Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd. / Francis Day & Hunter Ltd. (PRS). Contains a sample of “Blue Skies”, performed by Dick Haymes, courtesy of Jazz Classics, published by Francis Day & Hunter Ltd.
“At The River” published by Warner/Chappell Music Ltd. / Ambassador Music Ltd. Licensed courtesy of Tummy Touch Records. Contains re-recorded sample of “Old Cape Cod”, licensed from K-Tel Entertainment (UK) Limited and published by Ambassador Music Limited.
Track 1 remixed at HMS House.
Track 4 remix and additional production courtesy of Junior. Mixed at The Futurerooms, England.
Track 5 remixed for Zone Records, Florida.
Mastered at Battery Mastering, NYC.
From the forthcoming album “Vertigo" (01241-41683), available February 22, 2000 on Jive Electro.
℗&© 1999 Zomba Records Limited, except track 5 ℗ 2000 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation. Printed in the United States.
Hype sticker on shrink-wrap states: “From their full-length album Vertigo (in stores 2.22.2000) featuring remixes from Fatboy Slim, DJ Icey & Futureshock 01241-42649-2”.
Enhanced CD includes video of "At The River" in QuickTime format.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1241-42649-2 3
- Barcode: 012414264923
- Matrix / Runout: 01241426492 + + 04775-04
- Pressing Plant ID (Located In Matrix Ring): SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L041
Other Versions (5 of 34) View All
|9230052||Groove Armada Featuring Gram'ma Funk||Groove Armada Featuring Gram'ma Funk - I See You Baby (CD, Maxi)||Jive Electro||9230052||1999||Sell This Version|
|SEEDPRO1||Groove Armada||I See You Baby (CD, Promo, Car)||Zomba Records Ltd., Virgin||SEEDPRO1||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Groove Armada Featuring Gram'ma Funk||Groove Armada Featuring Gram'ma Funk - I See You Baby (CDr, Promo)||BMG||none||UK||2004||Sell This Version|
|JDJ-42648-2||Groove Armada||I See You Baby (CD, Maxi)||Jive Electro||JDJ-42648-2||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|0530430||Groove Armada Featuring Gram'ma Funk||Groove Armada Featuring Gram'ma Funk - I See You Baby (12", Single)||Pepper Records||0530430||UK||1999||Sell This Version|