Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction, Photography By – Sasaki Hideaki*
- Artwork [Artwork Execution] – Oishi Chikaco
- Bass – Nasuno Mitsuru*
- Drums – Uemura Masahiro*
- Drums, Percussion – Yoshigaki Yasuhiro*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Kobayashi Yumi
- Executive-Producer – Morishita Masaki
- Featuring [Sampled Guest] – Unknown Artist
- Guitar, Effects – Uchihashi Kazuhisa
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Music By – Otomo Yoshihide
- Piano [Sampled Guest] – Heiner Goebbels
- Producer – Otomo Yoshihide
- Producer [Post-produced By] – Ito Haruna*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Kondo Yoshiaki*
- Remix, Remastered By – Otomo Yoshihide, Kondo Yoshiaki*
- Sampler – Matsubara Sachiko*
- Sampler [Samples] – DJ-Mao* (tracks: 1, 2, 10, 12, 13, 16)
- Saxophone [Sampled Guest] – Alfred 23 Harth*
- Tenor Saxophone – Kikuchi Naruyoshi* (tracks: 9, 12 to 14)
- Turntables, Guitar – Otomo Yoshihide
Ver. 1.28 is a updated edition of the original version released from Trigram in 1995.
Re-mix and re-mastered at Sank-oh-so Studio and Kojima Recordings, Tokyo Jan. 1996.
Recorded and mixed at GOK Sound, Tokyo, March 1995.
Mastered at Foothill Digital, NYC, 4th April 1995.
Special thanks to: the original Pekinese Opera group, Heiner Goebbels, Alfred 23 Harth, Jon Rose, Amaya Norimizu, Hashimoto Osamu, Steve Beresford, Rudolf Ebner, Compostela, Peter Kraut (Impro Bern/TAKTLOS), John Zorn, David Newgarden, Mark Fischer and Skin Graft Records, Jim O'Rourke, Chris Cutler, Tanaka Yumiko, Christian Marclay, Watanabe Hirotsugu (Locus Solus), Sat-co, Tsunoda Tsuguto and his father.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 52725 00632 3
- Label Code: LC 02677