Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Grover Washington, Jr. With Special Guest Patti LaBelle||The Best Is Yet To Come
Producer, Executive-Producer – Grover Washington, Jr.Written-By – Cynthia BiggsWritten-By, Producer – Dexter Wansel
|B||–Grover Washington, Jr.||More Than Meets The Eye
Written-By, Producer – Grover Washington, Jr.
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Assorted Music
- Published By – Grover Washington, Jr. Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △3013
Patti Labelle Appears Courtesy Of Philadelphia International Records
"SLM △" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A, except Allied logo stamped): 7-69887AS-2-SHAR [Allied Logo] R-10277-AS2 + SLM △3013
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B, except Allied logo stamped): 7-69887BS-2-SHAR [Allied Logo] R-10278-BS2 △3013-X + SLM
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|7-69887||Grover Washington, Jr. / Patti LaBelle||Grover Washington, Jr. / Patti LaBelle - The Best Is Yet To Come (7")||Elektra||7-69887||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|7-69887||Grover Washington, Jr. With Special Guest Patti LaBelle||Grover Washington, Jr. With Special Guest Patti LaBelle - The Best Is Yet To Come (7", Single, Mono, Promo)||Elektra||7-69887||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|0-67938||Grover Washington, Jr.||The Best Is Yet To Come (12", Promo)||Elektra||0-67938||US||1982||Sell This Version|