Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Welcome To The Jungle||4:31|
|A2||It's So Easy
Written-By [Co-Written With] – West Arkeen
|A4||Out Ta Get Me||4:20|
|B2||Think About You||3:50|
|B3||Sweet Child O' Mine||5:55|
Written-By [Co-Written With] – Chris Weber
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Take One Studio
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Published By – Guns N' Roses Music
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-27799
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – Δ16875-X
- A&R [Coordination] – Teresa Ensenat, Tom Zutaut
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Hodgson (2)
- Artwork [Cross Concept] – W. Axl Rose*
- Artwork [Cross Tattoo] – Bill White Jr.
- Artwork [Tattoo Redrawn By] – Andy Engel
- Artwork [Tattoos At Sunset Strip Tattoo] – Robert Benedetti (2)
- Band [Guns N' Roses Is:], Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Duff "Rose" McKagan*
- Band [Guns N' Roses Is:], Drums – Steven Adler
- Band [Guns N' Roses Is:], Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Slash (3)
- Band [Guns N' Roses Is:], Lead Vocals [All], Backing Vocals, Synth, Percussion – W. Axl Rose*
- Band [Guns N' Roses Is:], Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Izzy Stradlin'*
- Engineer – Mike Clink
- Engineer [2nd] – Andy Udoff, Dave Reitzas*, Jeff Poe, Julian Stoll, Micajah Ryan, Victor "The Fuckin' Engineer" Deyglio*
- Management [Business Affairs] – Boulevard Management
- Management [Career Affairs] – Alan Niven, Stravinski Brothers
- Mastered By [Album & Cassette] – George Marino
- Mastered By [CD] – Barry Diament
- Mixed By – Michael Barbiero, Steve Thompson
- Painting [Front Cover] – Robert Williams (15)
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph] – Robert John (4)
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photos] – Jack Lue, Leonard McCardie, Marc Canter, Robert John (4)
- Producer – Mike Clink
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Guns N' Roses
Recorded at: Rumbo Studios, Canoga Park, CA. Take One Studio, Burbank, CA. Can Am Studio, Tarzana, CA.
Mixed At: Media Sound, NYC.
Album and Cassette Originally Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
All songs © 1987 Guns N' Roses Music BMI.
First catalog number on label; second on spine.
The initial pressing came with an oval sticker.
The original sticker from 1987 is the oval one only.
Copies with the square "The Dead Pool" hype sticker have been issued a year later (1988) because "The Dead Pool" is a 1988 American action film (in which the song "Welcome to the Jungle" was used).
Some copies have a promotional gold print on the bottom left of front jacket reading "Lent For Promotional Use Only Any Sale or Unauthorized Transfer is Prohibited and Void Subject to Return Upon Demand by Owner Acceptance of This Record Constitutes Agreement to the Above" (see detailed pic).
Some copies with this promotional gold print on jacket have vinyl that are translucent, if looked in backlight with a heavy light on back.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-24148-1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side "G" runout, etched): GHS-24148-A-SRI-DMM SP1-2 SP-AR B-27798-SRI-DMM Sterling 0- Δ16875
- Matrix / Runout (Side "R" runout, etched): GHS-24148-B-DMM-SRI SP1-2 SP-AR Sterling 0- Δ16875-X B-27799-SRI-DMM
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 342) View All
|9 24148-2||Guns N' Roses||Appetite For Destruction (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||9 24148-2||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|GEF 24148, GEF 24148-8||Guns N' Roses||Appetite For Destruction (LP, Album, M/Print)||Geffen Records, Uzi Suicide||GEF 24148, GEF 24148-8||Germany||1987||Sell This Version|
|9 24148-2||Guns N' Roses||Appetite For Destruction (CD, Album, Rev)||Geffen Records||9 24148-2||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|B0028153-80||Guns N' Roses||Appetite For Destruction - Locked N' Loaded Edition: The Ultimate F'n Box (Box, Ltd, Num + 4xCD, Album, RE, RM + Blu-ray, Blu)||Geffen Records, Universal Music Enterprises||B0028153-80||US||2018||Sell This Version|
|400.272||Guns N' Roses||Appetite For Destruction (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||400.272||Brazil||1987||Sell This Version|