Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Mars (The Bringer Of War)|
|A2||Venus (The Bringer Of Peace)|
|A3||Mercury (The Winged Messenger)|
|A4||Jupiter (The Bringer Of Jollity)|
|B1||Saturn (The Bringer Of Old Age)|
|B2||Uranus (The Magician)|
|B3||Neptune (The Mystic)|
- Blue label with circular PAUL HAMYLN / EMI RECORDS / mfp logo at centre top.
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" around label circumference at 2 o'clock
- "SOLD IN U.K.: SUBJECT TO RESALE PRICE CONDITIONS. SEE PRICE LISTS"
- Front laminated
- 3 flipbacks
- "Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd."
- Sleeve notes uncredited
- "Music For Pleasure Ltd. Drury House, Russell Street, London WC2"
Originally issued in the US on Capitol P 8389. See: Leopold Stokowski Conducting The Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra* And Women's Voices Of The Roger Wagner Chorale, Holst* - The Planets
Perfectly the same as 6679576 - but this version lacked the "SOLD IN U.K.: SUBJECT TO RESALE..." comment ahead the spindle hole on the labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [stamped]): P1 8389-2 G G D 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout [stamped]): P2 8389-2 G G L
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): P1 8389
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): P2 8389
- Rights Society (On labels): Mecolico
- Rights Society (On labels): BIEM
- Rights Society (On labels): NCB