Händel* - Burrowes*, Kwella*, Priday*, Jones*, Denley*, Penrose*, Rolfe-Johnson*, Davies*, Lloyd*, Thomas*, Monteverdi Choir*, English Baroque Soloists*, John Eliot Gardiner – Semele
- Bass Vocals [Cadmus] – Robert Lloyd (4)
- Bass Vocals [Somnus] – David Thomas (9)
- Chorus – The Monteverdi Choir
- Composed By – Georg Friedrich Händel
- Conductor – John Eliot Gardiner
- Contralto Vocals [Ino] – Catherine Denley
- Countertenor Vocals [Athamas] – Timothy Penrose
- Engineer [Sound] – Yolanta Skura
- Libretto By – William Congreve
- Liner Notes – Jean-Louis Martinoty
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – John Underwood (2)
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Manuela Schwartz
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals [Juno] – Della Jones
- Orchestra – The English Baroque Soloists
- Soprano Vocals [Cupid] – Elisabeth Priday
- Soprano Vocals [Iris] – Patrizia Kwella
- Soprano Vocals [Semele] – Norma Burrowes
- Technician [Assistant] – Jérôme Paillard
- Tenor Vocals [Apollo] – Maldwyn Davies
- Tenor Vocals [Jupiter] – Anthony Rolfe Johnson
Recording: Rosslyn Hill Chapel, London, 03/1981.
Total Playing Time CD1 = 78:00.
Total Playing Time CD2 = 76:00.
100 page booklet. Libretto in English with French & German translations.
Norma Burrowes’ name correct on back of jewel case, discs and inside booklet but misspelled “Burrows” on CD cover and booklet cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 45099 97592 0
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0200
- SPARS Code: ADD