Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Made In Hell||4:13|
|3||Locked And Loaded||3:19|
Keyboards – Ed Ross
|6||The One You Love To Hate
Drums – Pete ParadaLead Vocals [Additional], Written-By – Bruce Dickinson
Keyboards – Ed RossWritten-By – Bob Halligan Jr.
- Record Company – Sanctuary Records Group
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Silver Cloud Studios
- Recorded At – American Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Bauwhaus
- Mixed At – Bauwhaus
- Mixed At – Mi Sueno Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Sanctuary Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Rob Halford Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Bass Guitar – Ray Riendeau
- Design [Booklet] – Hugh Gilmour
- Design [Front Cover] – Peacock
- Drums – Bobby Jarzombek
- Edited By [Digital] – Richard "Guru" Carrette*
- Engineer – Attie Bauw, Bill Cooper, Billy Bowers, Joe Floyd, Roy Z.*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Terry (2)
- Executive-Producer, A&R – John Baxter (2)
- Guitar – Mike Chlasciak, Patrick Lachman
- Management – Merck Mercuriadis, Rod Smallwood, Sanctuary Music Management Ltd.
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Attie Bauw, Charlie Bauerfeind
- Photography By – Fin Costello, John Eder
- Producer – Roy Z
- Technician [Drum Tuning] – Mike Fasano
- Vocals [Vox] – Rob Halford
- Written-By – B. Marlette* (tracks: 5, 8, 11), J. Baxter* (tracks: 1, 2), M. Chlasciak* (tracks: 4, 7, 10), P. Lachman* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 10, 12), R. Halford* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12), Roy Z.* (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 8, 10 to 12)
Drums recorded at Sound City - Van Nuys, CA. Engineer: Billy Bowers l Asst. Engineer: Mike Terry
Guitars, Bass & other instrumentation recorded at Silver Cloud - Burbank, CA. Engineers: Joe Floyd & Roy Z.
Additional instrumentation recorded at American Recording - Calabasas, CA. Engineer: Bill Cooper
Vox & additional instrumentation recorded at Bauwhaus Studios - Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Engineer: Attie Bauw
Mixed at Bauwhaus Studios - Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Mi Sueno Recording Studios - Tenerife, Spain.
Mastered at Sterling Sound - New York, New York.
All tracks published EMI Music Publishing Ltd / Copyright Control except
Track 6 published EMI Music Publishing Ltd / Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Copyright Control and
Track 9 Copyright Control
℗ 2000 the copyright in these sound recordings is owned by Sanctuary Copyrights Ltd
© 2000 Rob Halford Music Ltd
Made in England
Jewel case with transparent tray, 12-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 038456 900129
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Matrix / Runout: MISCD001 01 5
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04C7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04D5
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|MISLP001||Halford||Resurrection (LP, Album, Gat)||Metal-is Records||MISLP001||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|MISMC001||Halford||Resurrection (Cass, Album)||Metal-is Records, Phantom Records (25)||MISMC001||Thailand||2000||Sell This Version|
|none||Halford||Resurrection (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Moon Records (2)||none||Ukraine||2000||Sell This Version|
|910700-2||Halford||Resurrection (CD, Album)||Metal-is Records||910700-2||Brazil||2000||Sell This Version|
|MGE7077150||Halford||Resurrection Remastered (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Metal God Entertainment||MGE7077150||UK||2009||Sell This Version|