Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Twin/Tone Records
- Distributed By – EFA – ML 17305 90
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – What Goes On Records
- Copyright (c) – What Goes On Records
- Pressed By – P.R. Records Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Twin/Tone Records
- Published By – Amphetamine Reptile Music
- Recorded At – Nicollet Studios
- Recorded At – Mirror Image Studios, Minneapolis
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Artwork [Back Cover, 1988] – D. Deuteronomy*
- Design, Layout – T. Hazelmyer*
- Drums – John Anglim (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Engineer – Bill Bailey (4), Steve Fjelstad
- Mastered By – JONZ*
- Photography By [Cover] – J. Anglim*
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Tom Hazelmyer
- Vocals [Lungs], Bass – Tim McLaughlin*
- Vocals [Lungs], Guitar – Tom Hazelmyer
℗1988 Licensed from Twin/Tone Records
Recorded at Nicollet Studios (7/13/87) and Mirror Image (3/23 - 4/17/88).
Engineered by Steve Fjelstad at Nicollet Studios and Bill Bailey at Mirror Image.
All songs copyright reserved, Twin Tone Records and Amphetamine Reptile Music.
Made in UK.
Manufactured under licence from Twin/Tone Records, Minneapolis.
Compiles the Eps Garbage Rock! and Headburn and the A-side of 7" No Time.
Issued with a lyrics sheet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 7872
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): GOES ON 24A. The Exchange PR-P
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): GOES ON 24B. JONZ PR-P
- Distribution Code (On spine): EFA-17305