|A||Ode For The Birthday Of Queen Anne||26:15|
|B||Anthem For The Foundling Hospital||29:00|
- Bass Vocals – David Thomas (9)
- Bassoon – Hansjürg Lange, Jeremy Ward
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, Richard Webb
- Choir – Choir Of Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford*
- Composed By – George Frideric Handel*
- Contralto Vocals – Shirley Minty
- Countertenor Vocals – James Bowman (2)
- Cover, Painting – P. Angeli*
- Directed By – Simon Preston
- Double Bass – Francis Baines
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – John Dunkerley
- Executive-Producer – Raymond Ware
- Harpsichord – Christopher Hogwood
- Liner Notes – Donald Burrows
- Oboe – Clare Shanks, David Jones (21), Martin Stancliffe, Sophia Wilson
- Orchestra – The Academy Of Ancient Music
- Organ [Chamber Organ] – Colin Walsh
- Producer [Record Producer] – Peter Wadland
- Soprano Vocals – Emma Kirkby, Judith Nelson
- Tenor Vocals – Martyn Hill
- Timpani – David Corkhill
- Trumpet [Natural Trumpet] – Iaan Wilson, Michael Laird (2)
- Viola – Duncan Druce, Katherine Hart, Trevor Jones (4)
- Violin – Catherine Mackintosh, Christopher Hirons, Eleanor Sloan, Elizabeth Wilcock, Janet Trent, Joan Brickley, Julie Miller (2), June Baines, Monica Huggett, Nicola Cleminson, Roderick Skeaping, Simon Standage, Stuart Deeks
The album comes with a 4-page insert / leaflet the size of an LP which contains notes in English, French and German on the performed works, as well as song-texts and orchestra line-up.
The Academy of Ancient Music on authentic instruments.
The painting on the front cover: P. Angeli - Queen Anne and the Knights of the Garter, 1713 (National Portrait Gallery, London).
Back cover: The Chapel of the Foundling Hospital (by kind permission of the Thomas Coram Foundation for Children].