- Original issue plum label / silver text
- "music for pleasure" in large lower case text around top circumference of label
- Circular PAUL HAMLYN / EMI RECORDS / mfp logo at centre top.
- "SOLD IN U.K. SUBJECT TO RESALE PRICE CONDITIONS, SEE PRICE LISTS" above centre hole
- "MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN" around label circumference at 2 o'clock
- Copyright text etc. anticlockwise around circumference of label from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock
- "Chappell & Co. Ltd." publisher of Water Music Suite (side 1)
- "℗ 1959" on both labels
- Front laminated
- 3 flipbacks
- Circular mfp logo / EMI oval globe logo on bottom right of front cover
- Sleeve notes uncredited
- Circular mfp logo on sleeve back
- "Music For Pleasure Ltd, Drury House, Russell Street, London, WC2"
- "Made in Great Britain by BY E.M.I. Records (The Gramophone Co. Ltd.)"
- "Printed and made in Great Britain by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.."
- "℗ 1959"