|Organ Concerto In F Major, Op. 4, No. 5|
|A1.a||1st Mov: Larghetto|
|A1.b||2nd Mov: Allegro|
|A1.c||3rd Mov: Alla Siciliana|
|A1.d||4th Mov: Presto|
|Organ Concerto In B Flat Major, Op. 4, No. 6|
|A2.a||1st Mov: Andante Allegro|
|A2.b||2nd Mov: Larghetto|
|A2.c||3rd Mov: Allegro Moderato|
|Organ Concerto In B Flat, Op. 7, No. 1|
|B1.a||1st Mov: Andante|
|B1.b||2nd Mov: Andante (Passacaglia)|
|B1.c||3rd Mov: Largo, E Piano|
|B1.d||4th Mov: Bourrée, Allegro|
|Organ Concerto In A Major, Op. 7, No. 2|
|B2.a||1st Mov: Ouverture|
|B2.b||2nd Mov: A Tempo Ordinario|
|B2.c||3rd Mov: Organo Ad Libitum (Adagio)|
|B2.d||4th Mov: Allegro|
First UK stereo version for this cat#.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
(labelography code: ED1)
- Tax code "M/T S"
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1959" on back
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace." on back
Tracklisting taken from back of sleeve.
Sub-Tracks are not banded on vinyl.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
Concertos are listed on front of sleeve on top as "OP.4 NOS. 5 6 7 8", while in fact there are concertos op. 4 nos. 5 + 6 and op. 7 nos. 1 + 2 on this LP. To make it even more confusing this version has in center printed "Organ concertos vol. 1 NOS. 1,2,3,4"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): STE-015035-1D BA ⵎT 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): STE-015036-1D BG ⵎT 2 1 SM
- Matrix / Runout (On label A): STE.015.035
- Matrix / Runout (On label B): STE.015.036
- Other (Tax code on label): M/T S