Tracklist Hide Credits
Made and Printed in Great Britain
Recording first published 1959
Illustration from an engraving by Albrecht Dürer:-"Angels with Trumpets",
Sung "In English"
Made in Gt. Britain
Cover & Vinyl-labels:
Trademark: Columbia "Magic Notes"
Track-info, Back-cover, Tracks:
A.1: Thy rebuke hath broken his heart; He is full of heaviness. He looked for some to have pity on Him, but there was no man, neither found He any to comfort Him.
A.2: Behold, and see if there be any sorrow unto His sorrow.
A.3: He was cut of out of the land of the living; for the transgression of Thy people He stricken.
A.3: But Thou didst not leave His soul in hell; nor didst Thou suffer The Holy One to see corruption.
B1: Why do the nations so furiously rage together, and why do the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth rise up, and take counsel together against the Lord, and against His anointed.
B2: The trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 7TCA 1424-2N ET1 G
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 7TCA 1425-3N ET1 G
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 7TCA1424
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 7TCA1425
- Other (UK Purchase Tax Code, embossed on label side B): WT