|1.3||The Munster Cloak|
|1.4||Ode To Whiskey|
|1.6||Down By The Sea|
|2.3||Down By The Sea|
|2.4||Carolan's Ramble To Cashel|
|2.5||Carolan's Farewell To Music|
|2.6||Dark Woman Of The Glen|
- Adapted By – Clara Stites, Joel Tuber
- Arranged By [Traditional Music] – Dan Drasin, Patrick Ball
- Cello – Joan Jeanrenaud
- Design – Anne Robinson (2)
- Engineer [Assembled By], Mixed By – Howard Johnston, Steve Riffkin
- Harp [Celtic] – Patrick Ball
- Illustration – Robert Van Nutt
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Music By – Traditional
- Narrator – Cher
- Producer – Dan Drasin, Mark Sottnick
- Recorded By [Cello] – Howard Johnston
- Recorded By [Celtic Harp] – Dan Drasin
- Written-By [Story By] – Hans Christian Andersen
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
All arrangements of traditional pieces are published by Rabbit Ears Music (BMI)
©℗ 1987 Rabbit Ears Productions/Random House Inc.
Manufactured by Windham Hill Productions Inc.
Distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
(Cover) Printed in the U.S.A.
(CD) Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 019341070528
- Matrix / Runout: WD-0705 7/87 1DB1
- Other: DIDX 1735
- SPARS Code: AAD