Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Set Me In Motion
Engineer, Mixed By – Chris Lord-AlgePerformer – Bruce Hornsby And The RangeProducer – Bruce HornsbyWritten-By – B.R. Hornsby*, John Hornsby
|4||The Arsonist's Waltz||1:58|
|6||Burn It All||5:19|
|7||You Go, We Go||5:11|
|9||Show Me Your Firetruck||3:31|
|10||The Show Goes On
Mixed By – Chris Lord-AlgePerformer – Bruce Hornsby And The RangeProducer – Bruce Hornsby, Neil DorfsmanWritten-By – B.R. Hornsby*
- Composed By – Hans Zimmer
- Concertmistress – Kathleen Lenski
- Contractor [Choir] – Sally Stevens
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Sandy de Crescent
- Coordinator – Hillary Bratton
- Copyist – Bob Bornstein
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Laura Perlman
- Edited By [Supervising Sound Effects Editor] – Richard Hymns
- Engineer – Jay Rifkin
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Michael Stevens
- Engineer [Soundtrack Mix Engineer] – Nigel Walker
- Executive-Producer – Brian Grazer, Richard B. Lewis
- Legal [Music Clearance] – Celest Ray
- Mixed By – George Martin (4)
- Orchestrated By [Additional Orchestrations] – Bruce Fowler (3), Larry Rench
- Orchestrated By, Conductor – Shirley Walker
- Producer – Hans Zimmer, Jay Rifkin
- Sound Designer – Gary Rydstrom
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Becky Mancuso*, Tim Sexton
Score Published by Imagine Films Music, Inc. (BMI 1991).
℗ 1991 Imagine Films Entertainment and Universal City Studios, Inc.
"Set Me in Motion" Published by Zappo Music/Basically Gasp Music. (ASCAP).
℗ 1991 BMG Music.
"The Show Goes On" Published by Zappo Music (ASCAP) Administered by Bob-A-Lew Songs.
℗ 1988 BMG Music.
© 1991 Imagine Films Entertainment and Universal City Studios, Inc.
© 1991 Milan America, Inc.
Distributed by Sepam France under license from Milan America, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 299031 080724
- Barcode (String): 3299031080724
- Matrix / Runout: TECVAL 01 DM 10347 CH 807
- Label Code: LC 8126
- Rights Society: SUISA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Price Code: BM 650
- SPARS Code: DDD