|1-1||Untitled Studio I||10:35|
|1-2||Untitled Studio II||10:13|
|1-3||Untitled Live I||8:06|
|1-4||Untitled Live II||9:04|
|1-5||Untitled Live III||6:35|
|1-6||Untitled Live IV||8:14|
|Jazz Till Midnatt (Jazz At Midnight)|
|2-1||Intro And Warm-Up||14:28|
|2-2||God Dag, God Dag||6:50|
|2-4||Havet, Solen Och Vågorna||18:40|
- Congas – Rune Carlsson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Design [Graphic], Artwork – Andreas Nordström
- Drums – Jan Carlsson
- Electric Organ [Hammond] – Bo Hansson
- Guitar – Bjärne Möller (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Liner Notes – Roger Bergner
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Staffan Holmgren
- Mastered By, Edited By – Torbjörn Ivarsson
- MC – Lars Resberg (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Photography By – Christer Landegren*, Gunnar Smoliansky
- Producer [Album Producer] – Gert-Olle Göransson
- Recorded By – Göran Freese (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Written-By – Hansson & Karlsson
'In Memoriam Bo Hansson 1943-2010'
Tracks 1-1 and 1-2 Studio recording (Unknown recording date 1967/68)
Tracks 1-3 to 1-6 Stockholm Jazz Festival, Sergelteatern 26 July, 1968
Tracks 1-7 and 1-8 Live (Unknown recording date 1967/68)
'Jazz Till Midnatt' recorded at Dans In, Gröna Lund 8 February, 1967 by Swedish Radio. Spoken introduction by Lars Resberg
Recording from Göran Freese's tape archive.
The track listing above for CD 2 is from the cover - and is not entirely correct. The CD actually has eight tracks:
Track 1 is 'Intro and warm-up' (possibly from the sound-check).
Track 2 contains a presentation of the musicians.
Track 3 is 'God dag, god dag'.
Track 4 contains some fooling around by the band, and the presentation of next tune.
Track 5 is 'Last September'
Track 6 is the presenting of next tune.
Track 7 is 'Havet, solen och vågorna'
Track 8 is a brief version of 'Theme Song' (track 1-8) + concluding words from the presenter.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 393210 013018 >
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): W90608 PRESSAD AV WWW.ELECTRIC.SE 72163
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): W90617 PRESSAD AV WWW.ELECTRIC.SE 72163
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1+2): IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 5J26
- Barcode (CD 2): IFPI 5J35
- Rights Society: n©b