Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Artwork [Cover] – Messrs. Anus & Infant*
- Artwork [Insert, Uncredited] – Mr. Anus
- Drums, Bass [Four-string Suzuki Bass], Keyboards [Casio™] – Mr. Anus
- Engineer – A Nice Guy Who's Name Might Have Been Nick*
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Rupert Flindt
- Guitar [Lead And Rhythm Six-string Ibanez Guitar] – Mr. HCI*
- Layout [Uncredited] – Mr. Horribly-Charred-Infant
- Producer – The Eminently Patient Dale Griffin*, Happy Flowers
- Vocals – Mr. Anus (tracks: B1 to B3), Mr. HCI* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Written-By – Happy Flowers (tracks: A2, B1 to B3)
Recorded LIVE at BBC Studios, Maida Vale, London, England, June 28, 1990.
No dubbing or synths, but they made us mix it.
includes insert with credits and artwork
First broadcast July 11, 1990, per the BBC Peel Sessions site entry for the session
Comes with insert.
Black vinyl repress; first press was clear.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 17531 01617 2