Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Singer Of Buffalo Visions|
|A3||Hopi Melody / Her Pottery Speaks
Adapted By [Hopi Melody] – Harold LittlebirdComposed By [Traditional Hopi Song] – Traditional
|A5||El Rito Memory|
|A6||A Time Of Eagles
Backing Vocals – CuicaniCharango – José Luis SotoGuitar – Ricardo MagallanesMaracas, Percussion [Bombo] – Tony QuiñonesRecorded By – Randy Rand
|A7||The Road Back In|
|B1||Wake Up, Wake Up
Cabasa [Afuche] – Ricardo MagallanesClaves [Clavas] – José Luis SotoCongas – Tony Quiñones
|B2||I Am Not A Boat|
|B3||For The Girls / Great Distances|
|B4||In Remembrance / Moonrise Song
Recorder [Tenor] – Jack Loeffler
- Arranged By [Musical Arrangements] – Cuicani (tracks: A6. B1)
- Composed By – Harold Littlebird (tracks: A5 to B1, B3, B4)
- Design [Cover] – Fred Cisneros
- Directed By, Photography [Cover] – Barbara Littlebird
- Read By, Vocals – Harold Littlebird
- Recorded By – Jack Loeffler (tracks: A1 to A5, A7 to B4)
- Written-By – Harold Littlebird (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
Track A6 recorded at Stepbridge Studio.
All tracks recored in June and July 1987.
Mixed in Santa Fe, NM.
"Grateful acknowledgment is made to the School of American Research and the Witter Bynner Foundation for Poetry, both of Santa Fe, New Mexico, and to the Christian Educators Fellowship of the United Methodist Church for helping fund this project.
A Time of Eagles was inspired by a composition by Zulma Yuga, a contemporary Bolivian singer/songwriter.
Special thanks to Maria Villaverda for her hospitality while recording Wake Up, Wake Up."
Packaged with large fold-out info sheet.
© 1987 Littlebird Studios
Cassette duplicated by Rainbow Cassettes, Taos, NM.
Distributed by Littlebird Studios.