Harry Belafonte With Odetta, Miriam Makeba, The Chad Mitchell Trio And The Belafonte Folk Singers Conducted By Robert DeCormier – Belafonte Returns To Carnegie Hall
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Bill Lee (2) (tracks: B2 & B3), Norman Keenan
- Conductor – Robert DeCormier (tracks: A1, A3, A4, C3 to D4)
- Congas, Drums – Thomas Lopez (tracks: C1 & C2)
- Congas, Drums, Bongos – Daniel Barrajanos*
- Engineer [Recording] – Bob Simpson
- Guitar – Dennis Collins (3) (tracks: A5, A6 & B1), Ernest Calabria*, Millard Thomas, Perry Lopez (tracks: C1 & C2), Walter Raim (tracks: A1, A3, A4, C1, C3-D4 )
- Music Director – Milton Okun, Robert DeCormier
- Performer – Miriam Makeba (tracks: C1, C2), Odetta (tracks: B2, B3), The Belafonte Folk Singers (tracks: A1, A3, A4, C1, C3 to D4), The Chad Mitchell Trio (tracks: A5 to B1)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – John Ross*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Jay Maisel
- Photography By [Gatefold] – Peter Perri, Roy DeCarava
- Producer, Liner Notes – Bob Bollard
RCA Records Pressing Plant, Rockaway pressing per "R" stamped in run outs.
The "Camden, N. J." labels ran 1959-60 and without "Camden, N. J.", 1960-63.
"Odetta appears by permission of Vanguard Records, for whom she records exclusively."
"The Chad Mitchell Trio appears through the courtesy of Colpix Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A / stamped): L2 PP3818-4S A3 R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B / stamped): L2 PP3819-2S A1 R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side C / stamped): L2 PP3820-2S A2 R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side D / stamped): L2 PP3821-4S A3 R
- Other (Disc number): LOC 6007-1
- Other (Disc number): LOC 6007-2