The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Original Soundtrack)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Prince Caspian Flees||4:34|
|2||–Harry Gregson-Williams||The Kings And Queens Of Old||3:33|
|3||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Journey To The How||4:45|
|4||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Arrival At Aslan's How||2:57|
|5||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Raid On The Castle||7:05|
|6||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Miraz Crowned||4:47|
|7||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Sorcery And Sudden Vengeance||6:16|
|8||–Harry Gregson-Williams||The Duel||5:56|
|9||–Harry Gregson-Williams||The Armies Assemble||2:22|
|10||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Battle At Aslan's How||5:17|
|11||–Harry Gregson-Williams||Return Of The Lion||4:16|
|12||–Harry Gregson-Williams||The Door In The Air||7:52|
|13||–Regina Spektor||The Call
Arranged By, Producer [Produced By] – Harry Gregson-Williams, Regina SpektorPerformer [Performed By] – Regina SpektorWritten-By – Regina Spektor
|14||–Oren Lavie||A Dance 'Round The Memory Tree
Performer [Performed By] – Oren LavieProducer [Produced By] – Oren Lavie, Valgeir SigurðssonRecorded By, Mixed By – Valgeir SigurðssonWritten-By – Oren Lavie
|15||–Switchfoot||This Is Home
Arranged By [Strings] – Jennifer Hammond, John Van TongerenMixed By – Brian MaloufPerformer [Performed By] – SwitchfootProducer [Produced By] – Adam Watts, Andy Dodd, Jonathan Foreman*, Tim Foreman (2)Written-By – Adam Watts, Andy Dodd, Jonathan Foreman*
Performer [Performed By] – Hanne HukkelbergProducer [Produced By] – Kåre Chr. Vestrheim*Recorded By, Mixed By – Kåre Chr. Vestrheim*, Mike HartungWritten-By – Hanne Hukkelberg
- Art Direction [Creative Direction By] – Steve Gerdes
- Choir [Choirs • Featured Musicians] – The Crouch End Festival Chorus*, The Apollo Voices, The Bach Choir
- Co-producer [Score Co-produced By] – Peter Cobbin
- Composed By [All Score Composed By] – Harry Gregson-Williams (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Concertmaster [Featured Musician] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Copyist [Music Preperation] – Booker White, Jill Streater
- Design – Addtothenoise
- Edited By [Music Editors] – John Warhurst, Kirsty Whalley, Meri Gavin
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producer] – Andrew Adamson
- Liner Notes [Liner Notes Written By] – Andrew Adamson
- Mastered By – Andrew Walter
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrators] – Geoff Stradling, Jennifer Hammond, Ladd McIntosh, Larry Rench
- Other [Business / Legal Affairs For The Walt Disney Studios Picture Production] – Scott Holtzman and Don Welty
- Other [Director Of Soundtracks For The Disney Music Group] – Desiree Craig-Ramos
- Other [Executive In Charge Of Music And Soundtracks For The Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Production And The Disney Music Group] – Mitchell Leib
- Other [Music Creative / Marketing For The Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Production] – Glen Lajeski
- Other [Song Consultant] – Chris Douridas
- Producer [Soundtrack Album Producer] – Harry Gregson-Williams
- Programmed By [Percussion Programming • Featured Musician] – Hybrid
- Recorded By, Mixed By [Score Recorded And Mixed By] – Peter Cobbin
- Supervised By [Music Production Supervision] – Monica Zierhut
- Violin [Electric Violin • Featured Musician] – Hugh Marsh
- Vocals [Featured Musician] – Lisbeth Scott
- Woodwind [Ethnic Woodwinds], Psaltery [Featured Musician] – Richard Harvey (2)
An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack
Bonus Content! Photo Gallery • Official Movie Trailer
Please insert CD into your computer to access, internet connection required.
Experience more Disney music online at DisneyMusic.com
© Disney Enterprises, Inc. and Walden Media, LLC. The Chronicles of Narnia, Narnia, and all book titles, characters and locales original thereto are trademarks of C.S. Lewis Pte Ltd. and are used with permission. ℗ 2008 Walt Disney Records Burbank, CA 91521
Track 16 "Lucy" is not featured in the film.
Score: Published by Wonderland Music Company, Inc. (BMI)
• Track 13 published by Wonderland Music Company, Inc. (BMI) and Soviet Kitsch Music (BMI)/EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI). Courtesy of Sire Records.
• Track 14 published by Wonderland Music Company, Inc. (BMI). Recorded and Mixed at Greenhouse Studios, Reykjavik.
• Track 15 published by Walt Disney Music Company (ASCAP)/Publishing Shmublishing (ASCAP) and Seven Peaks Music obo Itself, Dying Ego Music and Dodd Music (ASCAP). Recorded at Red Decibel Studios, Orange County, CA • Mixed at Cookie Jar Recording, Studio City, CA. Courtesy of lower case people records/Credential Recordings.
• Track 16 published by Walt Disney Music Company (ASCAP)/Sony/ATV Music Publishing (ASCAP). Recorded and Mixed at Propeller Music Division. Courtesy of Propeller Recordings by arrangement with Nettwerk Productions.
Harry Gregson-Williams would like to give Special Thanks to:
Erin, Jessie, and Josh Gregson-Williams, Andrew Adamson, Stephen Barton, Halli Cauthery, David Buckley, Meri Gavin, Monica Zierhut, Clare Bannister and everyone at Wavecrest Music.
Regina Spektor would like to give Special Thanks to:
Joe Mendelson, Ron Shapiro, Rosemary Carroll, Michael Goldstone, Evan Lamberg, Gaines Sturdivant, Monica Zierhut, Mitchell Leib, Ashley Olauson, Andrew Adamson, Harry Gregson-Williams, Pete Cobbin, Kirsty Whalley, Steven Barton, Meri Gavin and everyone at Abbey Road, all the musicians from the Abbey Road sessions who played on this song, and all the wonderful people who I met working on this film in springtime London.
Special Thanks to:
David Agnew, Maria Alonte, Lesley Allery, Guy Barker, Bob Cavallo, Carla Cheeseman, Nancy Dolan, Lindsay Fellows, Alexandra Flores, Chris Foster, Kaylin Frank, Ryan Gaines, Stephanie Harris, Ryan Hopman, Mark Johnson, Lewis Jones, Sim Evan-Jones, Sylvia Krask, Chris Lean, Charlotte Matthews, Ashley Olauson, Kevin Padfield, Liz Richards, Ron Shapiro, David Temple, Jessie Thiele, Margaret Whitman, Keith Wilson, Reggie Wilson, everyone at the Hospital, the crew at Abbey Road Studios, and the entire staff at Walt Disney Records and the Disney Music Group.
Booklet includes lyrics for the last 4 tracks (13 to 16), a note from the director Andrew Adamson, and photo stills from the movie. *Internet access is required for the enhanced portion of this CD.
Total Running Time: 75 minutes, 11 seconds
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099922 658401
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|D000074202, PRINCEDIGI ST01||Harry Gregson-Williams||The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Enh, Dig)||Walt Disney Records, Walt Disney Records||D000074202, PRINCEDIGI ST01||US||2008||Sell This Version|
|50999 2 17746 2 1||Harry Gregson-Williams||The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Album, Jew)||Walt Disney Records||50999 2 17746 2 1||Australia||2008||Sell This Version|
|509992 26461 0 1||Harry Gregson-Williams||The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (CD, Album, Enh)||Walt Disney Records||509992 26461 0 1||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|